Guys Going Higher Than We Think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCandy View Post
    I have 3 players that I expect to get drafted much higher than we all think,

1. WR Rueben Randle

He is 1" shorter and a step slower than Stephen Hill and a ton safer as a 1st round pick and he is a similar size and skill set to Jeffery without the weight, speed and attutude concerns. It would not shock me if he was the 3rd WR taken.

I think he might go as high as 19 to the Bears.

2. DE/LB Shea McCellin

I think that NFL types have this guy highly ranked compared to the iternet experts and my guess is that he goes much higher than his 2nd or late 1st grade.

I think he can go as high as 18 to the Chargers.

3. DE Chandler Jones

The news that Coples and Upshaw are falling has been paired with the news that Jones is rising. Jones has a ton of untapped physical ability like JPP and Aldon Smith. While he is not as good a prospect as those guys he is a similar type of prospect and the fact that those guys have worked out so well helps Jones.

I think he could go to San Diego, Chicago and maybe as high as the NY Jets.
    I think you have pretty well nailed it but I do doubt that Randle gets picked before Hill although I think perhaps they both go in round 1.

It does look like Upshaw and Coples are in a free fall. While Mayock says he wouldn't touch Coples in the draft in any round, I think he still may go in the middle of round 1 but there is no way he sees the top 15.

Upshaw just has too many physical limitations to go round 1 although his instinct is top notch. I think he now slids to round 2.

I really think McClellin and Jones go round 1 towards the 25-32 range. McClellin has the college production and his workouts have shown he has the physical skills to be solid at the next level. Jones is also coming on strong as a possible 4-3 DE who can play at 280-285lbs. or a 3-4 OLB or DE depending on which team drafts him.
    And proud of it!!!

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information