No announcement yet.

Who is the best QB coming out in 2008?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best QB coming out in 2008?

Who is the best QB coming out of the 2008 Draft Class?
    Erik Ainge, Tennessee
    1.73%
    Colt Brennan, Hawaii
    12.72%
    Chad Henne, Michigan
    8.09%
    Matt Ryan, Boston College
    2.31%
    Brian Brohm, Louisville
    39.88%
    Andre Woodson, Kentucky
    22.54%
    John David Booty, Southern Cal.
    8.09%
    Sam Keller, Nebraska
    2.31%
    Matt Flynn, LSU
    1.73%
    Other
    0.58%

The poll is expired.

imo its brohm, but he wont go 1st. he will get the leinart/quinn treatment

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

If Woodson can put up the same kind of numbers again, I'd say he's clearly the favorite.

Brohm needs to step it up, and he'll have to do so without either Kolby Smith or Michael Bush and in a new offense. I don't think Brennan's stock can get a whole lot higher than it was this offseason, and I'd be suprised if he can even match his numbers from last year.

edit - Ah, I misunderstood the question. In regards to who I think is the best, I think that if Brohm can put it all together he would be my pick. I'm pretty taken with Woodson at the moment though.

Comment

Keller's stock will sky rocket.
        But when its all said and done I think Woodson will be the first QB taken.
        Id take Colt Brennan over all of them though.Hes not a better prospect but I like him better.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          If Woodson can put up the same kind of numbers again, I'd say he's clearly the favorite.

Brohm needs to step it up, and he'll have to do so without either Kolby Smith or Michael Bush and in a new offense. I don't think Brennan's stock can get a whole lot higher than it was this offseason, and I'd be suprised if he can even match his numbers from last year.

edit - Ah, I misunderstood the question. In regards to who I think is the best, I think that if Brohm can put it all together he would be my pick. I'm pretty taken with Woodson at the moment though.

I'm REAL impressed with Woodson myself. Like Kellen Clemens did, he's elevating a subpar team in a tough conference beyond where their talent level should put them. However, the more I read up on it, and the more I research, the more I love Matt Ryan. He just has that feeling of "will be great in the NFL" whenever I watch him. It was a hard choice, but I went with Ryan over Woodson myself.

Comment

I don't feel like doing objective analysis right now with the draft just passed...but as for guys I like..
            I like Brohm. I don't think he's an elite prospect, but I think he's probably the best guy out there next year.
            Andre Woodson is the guy everyone is looking at to have a huge season and rise up. He has a good chance to do just that, but I would like to see a big win for him...but physically he has everything and he was very productive last year.
            My homer pick is Matt Ryan. I really like the kid. Boston College has been a very good program for what seems like forever with our good line play. Ryan is probably the best quarterback we've had here since Flutie. Good live arm, great size, and very accurate. I would like to see some more touchdowns out of him this year, but he has a good chance at the first round.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
              Keller's stock will sky rocket.
              But when its all said and done I think Woodson will be the first QB taken.
              Id take Colt Brennan over all of them though.Hes not a better prospect but I like him better.
              I have my doubts will Keller. His demotion at ASU wasn't entirely due to this on field play.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                I'm REAL impressed with Woodson myself. Like Kellen Clemens did, he's elevating a subpar team in a tough conference beyond where their talent level should put them.
                Is that why the only hard team that Oregon beat in 05 while Clemens was QB was ASU.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

i think when the first team is on the clock, its woodson

Comment

Is that why the only hard team that Oregon beat in 05 while Clemens was QB was ASU.

First off, he beat Fresno State, who was ranked.

2nd, you can't blame him for being injured, which is the only reason he wasn't a round 1 QB. And yes I was high on him before he was a Jet.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                      First off, he beat Fresno State, who was ranked.

2nd, you can't blame him for being injured, which is the only reason he wasn't a round 1 QB. And yes I was high on him before he was a Jet.
                      the same Fresno team that lost to Tulsa,Nevada and Louisiana Tech.

Comment

the same Fresno team that lost to Tulsa,Nevada and Louisiana Tech.
                        He didn't get a shot to beat anyone else ranked. He beat 2 out of the 3 ranked teams he played, and the one he lost to was Southern Cal, and you know he had no shot with that staff agains Bush, Leinart, and crew. You could have given Oregon Carson Palmer and they would have still lost that game.

And why are we even having this argument? I was just saying that he elevated a trash team. Which he did. which Andre Woodson is doing. Which Jay Cutler did. Etc. I like QB's who elevate trash teams. They don't have to go one a tear and win a BCS bowl game. Just elevate their surroundings.

Comment

Woodson's performance in the Music city Bowl WOWed me.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Since when was Oregon ever a trash team their easily one of the best in the Pac Ten.They get plenty of talent to beat teams like Cal,ASU,and UCLA.THe only team they are very likely to lose to is USC.

Comment

JDB,Woodson,Brohm

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information