2008 Maryland Prospects?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Maryland Prospects?

They seem to churn out a Quick-Rising Freak every once in a while.. Vernon Davis and Shawne Merriman for example.. Are they going to have one this year?

Is Jared Gaither it, or do they have a player or two ready to jump up draft boards with their freakish skills?

ERU, I'm looking at you.....

Dre Moore.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Like mentioned Dre Moore, 6-4 310, 4.8 40.

Derrius Heyward-Bey is freakishly fast. Erin Henderson is very athletic, not sure if he is freakish though.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

DHB is crazy sick
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Joey Haynos has some good measurables. He's a guy to look out for.

Comment

I'm waiting for ERU to come in and school us all on some Terp knowledge.

Comment

Haynos is awesome. Moore is a freak. Gaither is the biggest underacheiver on the squad.
              Coors cold hard facts: Adrian Peterson runs like a little girl. Brady Quinn can't throw on the run. Josh Wilson is going to be a star. CJ is perfect.

Comment

Yeah, I would like some perspective from a Maryland guy on some of their prospects.
                Darrius Heyward-Bey looks great. Watched him tear up Miami last year. Beat them by himself basically.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

what exactly happened with Wes Jefferson?

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

ERU is on the juice. Hence his posting performance.
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      ERU is on the juice. Hence his posting performance.
                      ERU's got nothing on me.

<3 you ERU ;-)

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                        what exactly happened with Wes Jefferson?
                        He graduated and quit football to become a state cop.
                        Coors cold hard facts: Adrian Peterson runs like a little girl. Brady Quinn can't throw on the run. Josh Wilson is going to be a star. CJ is perfect.

Comment

cmon now, i goto umd... i think i know more than ERU

along with dre moore, gaither, henderson (great athelete, not a freak though), and the fast darrius heyward bey,

also TE jason goode, fastest, strongest TE and had a 37" VJ in 06, only 6'3" but watch out for him

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Christian Varner might not get much pub but he is a good safety prospect in what is expected to be a weak class. While not a physical freak he should put up some good combine numbers, probably a 38 inch vert and a 40 time in the mid to high 4.4 range. He's instinctive, physical, smart and a guy to keep an eye out for.
                            10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                              cmon now, i goto umd... i think i know more than ERU

along with dre moore, gaither, henderson (great athelete, not a freak though), and the fast darrius heyward bey,

also TE jason goode, fastest, strongest TE and had a 37" VJ in 06, only 6'3" but watch out for him

Ohhh PAHHHLEASE!! ERU will bite off your head and you know the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information