Why is Rhema McKnight still unsigned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Rhema McKnight still unsigned?

Any idea why this kid hasn't even been signed to a UDFA contract after not being drafted? Seems very odd.

Originally posted by myinnerself View Post
    Any idea why this kid hasn't even been signed to a UDFA contract after not being drafted? Seems very odd.
    He's not unsigned. He signed a UDFA contract with the New Orleans Saints.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Hopefully he can contribute to us in some way.. before I start putting him in our WR depth chart, I just hope he has a solid training camp and can find a spot on special teams first.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

he should fit in well in that NO offense.

Comment

Why? He sucks thats why. OK I am jumping to conclusions, who is the kid? If he is undrafted he either went to a small school, got injured, or sucked...

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
            he should fit in well in that NO offense.
            Is there offense based on dropping balls? Because then he will thrive.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              Hopefully he can contribute to us in some way.. before I start putting him in our WR depth chart, I just hope he has a solid training camp and can find a spot on special teams first.
              Oh Flyboy I looked up Belladonna, some pretty hardcore stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                Oh Flyboy I looked up Belladonna, some pretty hardcore stuff.
                Gap-Toothed Goddess

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Gap-Toothed Goddess
                  There is not only a gap in the teeth....

Comment

Why? He sucks thats why. OK I am jumping to conclusions, who is the kid? If he is undrafted he either went to a small school, got injured, or sucked...
                    He went to Notre Dame but got injured in 2005 (was a 5th year senior) in 06. He put up some nice numbers, but I don't know the other details on him...(67 for 907 and 15 TD)

Comment

I think he should have been drafted, but if Mike Haas couldn't make the Saints with more size, far better hands, and better route running ability, then McKnight has basically no shot. He can run routes and has decent measurables, but that's about it.

Comment

He has hands like a volleyball front liner.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

he played solid for notre dame, but nothing too special.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                          i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                          who dey?

Comment

he is good in the redzone becuase of his size an dleaping ability, he also has good concentration on the ball when in the air and adjusting to it. I agree that he should have definetly been drafted and he will fit well in New Orleans if used right. I really wish the Bills would have grabbed him, he would have be perfect opposite of Lee Evans.
                            "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

No way he makes the team.
                              Peyton Manning Fanboy
                              Originally posted by Complex
                              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information