• Show
Clear All

• Shawn Crable

remember that name he could be one of the biggest risers in the 08 class

most people already know about him, i dont see him rising much

Comment

Originally posted by Its all about The U View Post
      most people already know about him, i dont see him rising much
      You could have said the same thing about David Harris as well, and he went from being a second day to a second round pick.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Crable Sigs are the god ;)

He can be something special if he wants to be.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

incredible athlete (likely 6'5 245 4.60) but he needs to read plays quicker. seems like he isnt always where he should be on every play.
          I'm a state.

Comment

Didn't he get recruited as a DE? Guy is a beast, but I think he's underperformed somewhat so far but if he learns to make better reads, he could be very special

Comment

i have a LOT of michigan watching to do

Comment

I still can't get over his stupid late hit that cost Michigan the game vs Ohio State.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                  i have a LOT of michigan watching to do
                  This is true. Michigan has a lot of talent this year at quite a few different positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                    I still can't get over his stupid late hit that cost Michigan the game vs Ohio State.
                    Yeah I was pissed about that one too:( But it was kind of a bang-bang play and he got called for it, it happens, especially in the Shoe

Comment

I think Crable and Vernon Gholston (if he comes out) are going to be dooking it out towards the top of what is shaping up to be a really good 3-4 OLB class. There not up there yet, but i think both will shoot up boards very early into the season.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        Didn't he get recruited as a DE? Guy is a beast, but I think he's underperformed somewhat so far but if he learns to make better reads, he could be very special
                        From his official bio:

All-State first team as a senior ... rated as nation's No. 73 player and No. 8 outside linebacker in country by Tom Lemming ... named to Tom Lemming's 2003 Super Team ... listed as No. 8 strong-side outside linebacker in the nation by MaxEmfingerRecruiting.com ... named All-American, No. 7 linebacker in the nation and No. 9 player in the Midwest by SuperPrep Magazine ... rated as No. 11 defensive lineman in the nation by Collegefooballnews.com ... picked as No. 21 defensive player in the nation and No. 8 player in the Midwest by G&W Recruiting Report ... rated as No. 2 weakside defensive end and No. 47 player in the nation by Rivals100.com ... graded a four-star prospect by Rivals100.com ... rated as No. 22 defensive end the country by TheInsiders.com ... named to PrepStar's Dream Team Top 100 list ... named to PARADE Magazine All-American team ... named to roster of 2003 U.S. Army All-American Bowl ... ranked No. 9 player on Best of the Midwest team by Detroit Free Press

So..............................I'm not sure what postition he actually played in high school now.

Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

He's good and has a lot of potential, but he probably isn't as good as the early NFLDC hype may lead one to believe.

Comment

Steve Szabo who coached in the nfl for a while and is michigans lb coach loves the kid.

Comment

He isn't another Pierre Woods, is he?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information