X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darius Walker a free agent again

RB Da. Walker A Free Agent Again
    Jeff Carroll, South Bend Tribune - [Full Article]

On Thursday, RB Darius Walker remained a football player without a home. A deal with the Chicago Bears has stalled and Walker will not, as previously widely reported, be reporting to Lake Forest, Ill., to begin minicamp.

Interesting. Hope the Giants call his ass up

GRF makes a worthwhile thread, there's a first. Hope the Bucs "call his ass up", he'd fit well in Tampa or New York (G-Men).

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'd like having Walker on the Colts as I am fine with Addai and maybe Dorsey but the #3 RB could come down to Harvard RB Clifton Dawson or CFL RB Kenton Keith.
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I would expect a strong market for him. Hell never be a feature back but hes a shifty runner who can be a good change of pace back and also a good receiver and blocker, making him an ideal 3rd down back and there are a lot of team that can use a player like that. I think he'd be a great fit with the Colts.

Comment

The Giants should definately consider it, they need a 3rd down back.

Comment

I'd think that he'd at least be worth a look given his production in college. I mean, he had almost 2500 rush yards and 100 catches over the past two years. He has to be better than some 3rd or 4th string backs, doesn't he?

The next TA McLendon??
            "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
            4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
              I would expect a strong market for him. Hell never be a feature back but hes a shifty runner who can be a good change of pace back and also a good receiver and blocker, making him an ideal 3rd down back and there are a lot of team that can use a player like that. I think he'd be a great fit with the Colts.
              You just described Tiki Barber.

Comment

Hell freeze over? He made a non pointless thread.
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                  You just described Tiki Barber.
                  well maybe that whats Tiki was described as coming out but he turned out to be a lot more than that. I doubt Walker ever approaches being the player Barber turned out to be...like I said Walker I dont think will ever be a feature back. But he should be an excellent 3rd down back

Comment

I think that Cleveland would be a nice fit for him.

Comment

A bold move: an UDFA trying to start a bidding war. Talk about rolling the dice. No one wanted him enough to spend a pick but he thinks that they will line up to give him contract offers. He might be right and he could end up with a bigger signing bonus. Then again, he might have just been scared off by Garrett Wolfe.

Comment

Originally posted by swagger View Post
                        I'd think that he'd at least be worth a look given his production in college. I mean, he had almost 2500 rush yards and 100 catches over the past two years. He has to be better than some 3rd or 4th string backs, doesn't he?

The next TA McLendon??
                        How is he anything like TA? If McLendon never got hurt he would have been a first round pick, Walker just sucks.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

I bet Denver goes after him!
                          9ers rock

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            How is he anything like TA? If McLendon never got hurt he would have been a first round pick, Walker just sucks.
                            Dumb decisions by junior RBs?
                            "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                            4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              GRF makes a worthwhile thread, there's a first. Hope the Bucs "call his ass up", he'd fit well in Tampa or New York (G-Men).
                              "call his ass up" :roll: he would be a good fit when Pittman leaves.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information