No announcement yet.

brandon siler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt what made him drop was becuase of talent, he is very gifted and was just surrounded by talent on that Gators D over the last few seasons. Correct me if I'm wrong but he won some awards and honors such as SEC defensive rookie of the year.

Comment

That was as a freshman.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

True, but by showing that he stepped onto arguably the biggest stage of college football, the SEC, and winning its highest award as a freshman defender that says some good things about him and his chances of success as an NFL rookie. He is a talent and I believe that he will exceed the expectations that many have of him. He is also a great fit as an athletic run stuffer in the 3-4, which he will be as a Charger.

Comment

lol, hence rookie of the year, i was hoping the cards would grab him in the 7th but im happy with ben patrick too

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            True, but by showing that he stepped onto arguably the biggest stage of college football, the SEC, and winning its highest award as a freshman defender that says some good things about him and his chances of success as an NFL rookie. He is a talent and I believe that he will exceed the expectations that many have of him. He is also a great fit as an athletic run stuffer in the 3-4, which he will be as a Charger.
            Thats a good post

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information