Desean Jackson - WR
    Mario Manningham - WR

Jake Long - OT
    Sam Baker - OT

Frank Okam - DT
    Glenn Dorsey - DT

James Lauranitis - LB
    Rey Maualuga - LB

Pick yours, and feel free to add other players.

Brian Brohm
    Darren McFadden
    Mario Manningham
    Jake Long
    Frank Okam
    James Lauranitis

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
      Brian Brohm - QB
      Colt Brennan - QB

Darren McFadden - RB/WR/QB
      Jonathon Stewart - RB

Desean Jackson - WR
      Mario Manningham - WR

Jake Long - OT
      Sam Baker - OT

Frank Okam - DT
      Glenn Dorsey - DT

James Lauranitis - LB
      Rey Maualuga - LB

Pick yours, and feel free to add other players.
      Brohm easily, Brennan = Timmy Chang
      toss up at RB, but Ill take Stewart, Mcfadden cant run inbewteen the tackles
      manningham easily, hes a stud on a very hated team
      Jake Long
      really have never seen eather DT play
      Lauranitis (he finished top 3 at LB this year, not Maulaluga) and is 100X better in coverage.

Comment

Brennan
        McFadden
        Jackson
        Long
        Dorsey
        Laurinitas

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

I agree with you on every one other than Jonathan Stewart.

Comment

Brian Brohm - QB
            Colt Brennan - QB

Darren McFadden - RB/WR/QB
            Jonathon Stewart - RB

Desean Jackson - WR
            Mario Manningham - WR

Jake Long - OT
            Sam Baker - OT

Frank Okam - DT
            Glenn Dorsey - DT

James Lauranitis - LB
            Rey Maualuga - LB

Comment

Brian Brohm - QB

Darren McFadden - RB/WR/QB(yes, and anyone who says he cant run between the tackles doesn't know what they're talking about)

Desean Jackson - WR

Sam Baker - OT

Glenn Dorsey - DT

Rey Maualuga - LB
              Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

"Darren McFadden - RB/WR/QB(yes, and anyone who says he cant run between the tackles doesn't know what they're talking about)"

Running inbetween the tackles, 70% of the time was the other RB's job. Its definatly not a strength of McFaddens. Hes an outside runner, pas catcher type that needs the ball in open space.

Comment

What's with people selecting Jonathan Stewart?

McFadden is 50x the prospect. Stewart reminds me of a poor man's Ronnie Brown. I think his speed is overrated and he's only a 4.5ish guy, though. Plus he's inconsistent and has never had *that* season.

McFadden has dominated the toughest conference since arriving on campus.

Everything else I agree on.

And no, Felix is the outside runner.. McFadden pounds it.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                    What's with people selecting Jonathan Stewart?

McFadden is 50x the prospect. Stewart reminds me of a poor man's Ronnie Brown. I think his speed is overrated and he's only a 4.5ish guy, though. Plus he's inconsistent and has never had *that* season.

McFadden has dominated the toughest conference since arriving on campus.

Everything else I agree on.

And no, Felix is the outside runner.. McFadden pounds it.
                    While I have yet to decide who I like better as a prospect between McFadden and Stewart; to say that McFadden is 50x the prospect would imply that either Stewart has no chance of making it to the NFL, or that McFadden is the greatest prospect of all time and is bound to rush for 4,000 yards a season.

Comment

Sportsfan - there 2 completely different RB's, It just depends on your running stlye. I honestly believe McFadden, much like Bush at this stage cannot run inbetween the tackles at the NFL level and will possible flank out more than not. Stewart is a typical NFL RB who can carry it 20-30 times if had be.

McFadden = Willis McGahee, but more of an all around threat
                      Stewart = Rudi Johnson, with more athletic ability

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                        "Darren McFadden - RB/WR/QB(yes, and anyone who says he cant run between the tackles doesn't know what they're talking about)"

Running inbetween the tackles, 70% of the time was the other RB's job. Its definatly not a strength of McFaddens. Hes an outside runner, pas catcher type that needs the ball in open space.
                        No you obviously didn't watch Arkansas last year. He ran inside WAY more than Felix Jones. They're system doesn't call for alot of runs up the middle anyway. McFadden runs with good power. Jonathan Stewart hasn't done **** to even be in the same argument as McFadden.
                        Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                          While I have yet to decide who I like better as a prospect between McFadden and Stewart; to say that McFadden is 50x the prospect would imply that either Stewart has no chance of making it to the NFL, or that McFadden is the greatest prospect of all time and is bound to rush for 4,000 yards a season.
                          I was exaggerating to make a point..

Stewart could become a top 15 guy but right now he's a borderline 1st rounder imo. Doesn't have the production/health/speed teams look for. If he comes through with a terrific season and runs decent times, he can get there.

But right now McFadden is heads and heels over him and probably ALREADY a top 10 lock, even if he gets injured ala AD. If he stays healthy there's no way he doesn't go top 5.
                          Last edited by Sportsfan486; 05-08-2007, 01:22 PM.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Brohm and Brennan is interesting. First I haven't seen any of Brennan's games, I don't get many Hawaii games here. So I am going to have to watch him a few times this year. He passes the eye ball test. I want to see him make some stick throws before I believe in him. So I really cannot say definitely I like Brohm better. I just went with what I've seen.
                            Last edited by Shiver; 05-08-2007, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                              No you obviously didn't watch Arkansas last year. He ran inside WAY more than Felix Jones. They're system doesn't call for alot of runs up the middle anyway. McFadden runs with good power. Jonathan Stewart hasn't done **** to even be in the same argument as McFadden.
                              Unfortunatly and you obviously dont realize this, college stats have nothing to do with and vary rarely translate to the pros.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information