Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Division 1A Prospects List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    bumping back to the top

    Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

    Comment


    • #17
      Good call on the Gardner Webb prospects. Duvaughn Flagler and Bryan Johnston are beasts

      Comment


      • #18
        Mods should sticky this, this is amazing work, and VERY useful when watching games. Good Lookin man
        Ricky Santos-UNH PRIDE! GO WILDCATS!

        Comment


        • #19
          bumping the thread to the top.

          Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
            bumping the thread to the top.
            Nice work. The only glaring Ducks omission is Dexter Manley II. He should be on there before a few others, imo. I'd mention Colvin, but I understand why he's not on anyones radar right now. I'm expecting big things from him this year though, and there's no question he has NFL caliber attributes. Tuitele is an interesting prospect. I'm assuming he would get a look at SS. Like a Polamalu type.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by duckseason View Post
              Nice work. The only glaring Ducks omission is Dexter Manley II. He should be on there before a few others, imo. I'd mention Colvin, but I understand why he's not on anyones radar right now. I'm expecting big things from him this year though, and there's no question he has NFL caliber attributes. Tuitele is an interesting prospect. I'm assuming he would get a look at SS. Like a Polamalu type.

              Thanks, I have added both Colvin and Manley II.

              Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

              Comment


              • #22
                I forgot about this thread. Anyway LB Tyrone McKenzie should be listed for USF as he's immediately eligible and expected to start.

                Here are some more Big East names, now that I've read a lot of reports from spring practice

                WVU
                Jr OL Ryan Stanchek
                Jr LB John Holmes
                JR LB Reed Williams
                SR CB Vaughn Rivers

                Syracuse
                JR TE Tom Ferron
                JR CB Nick Chestnut
                JR OG Ryan Durand

                Pittsburgh
                JR LB Scott McKillop
                JR DT Gus Mustakas
                JR FB Conredge Collins

                Cincinnati
                Jr TE Connor Barwin

                UConn
                Jr WR D.J. Hernandez

                Rutgers
                Jr CB Jason McCourty
                Jr DT Peter Tverdov
                Last edited by Jonny; 06-15-2007, 05:52 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  The latest additions were made to the Big East, and Tyrone McKenzie was finally added. Also added Willie Williams, LB to Louisville.
                  Last edited by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006; 06-18-2007, 09:25 AM.

                  Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Why'd this get stickied?
                    I'm a state.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Robert Pavlovic for South Carolina, Tight End, 6'4 250. Pretty good blocker, decent catcher.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                        Robert Pavlovic for South Carolina, Tight End, 6'4 250. Pretty good blocker, decent catcher.
                        Added Pavlovic, also added the kicker Succop to the list.

                        Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          You have Alex Brink listed under Washington prospects, but he goes to Washington State.

                          Sig by rainbeaukid2
                          Originally posted by yodachu
                          Everyone pwns the Rams.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                            You have Alex Brink listed under Washington prospects, but he goes to Washington State.
                            Thanks for catching my mistake. I have corrected it.

                            Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Wesley Jefferson , LB , Maryland. Quit football to be a state trooper. This is not a joke.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Joe Mays is a GOD.
                                Me and Keak Da Sneak were legendary.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information