Dennis Dixon QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
    Yeah, but is it because Rodriguez chooses run plays mostly or because when pass plays are chosen, White prefers to just scramble instead of hit the receiver with a pass? i know WV is run dominated though
    If you watch, most of the time Pat White runs, the play is designed that way.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
      Yeah, but is it because Rodriguez chooses run plays mostly or because when pass plays are chosen, White prefers to just scramble instead of hit the receiver with a pass? i know WV is run dominated though
      Honestly? Do you think that's because Pat White ever has time to pass? I mean, his run game is good, but his OL can't pass block.. and his best WR went UDFA... his next best.. Raynaud, is pre-season at 5th/6th round in my rankings.

Perhaps if Rich evened the play calling out to say.. 60-40 Run-Pass White would show he's more than capable.

Wouldn't hurt for Rodriguez to actually bring in a top flight WR talent either. I mean, when all your WR's run in the 4.6's and are better known for their run blocking, it's not like their threats.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Yea, I don't know what Pat White you were watching, but I've never been impressed with him as a passer, and have never seen this cannon you speak of.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

First off, White's two best receivers: Steve Slaton (who was responsible for most of the big passing plays) and Brandon Myles were both 4.3 playmakers. So he wasn't hurting for speedy receivers.

Second, White was about as impressive a passer last year as Reggie Ball was. He has a good arm, but his motion is awkward and his throws just kinda hang up there.

He's a good enough runner to change positions, but unless he makes a huge stride forward this year he isn't a good enough passer to make it as a QB in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Yea, I don't know what Pat White you were watching, but I've never been impressed with him as a passer, and have never seen this cannon you speak of.
            He has a cannon, just not very good accuracy

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

im sure pat white knows that he needs to showcase his passing more to get into the nfl as a qb. i hope he doesnt jepordize his career by not trying to pass more next year. if he puts up good passing numbers and still scrambles he could be very special in the NFL.

Comment

Hes not very good if u ask me both of the Ducks QB's suck but im a beaver fan so i dont like the ducks period

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information