Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What 2008 Prospect Do You Want (for your team) Badly But Need?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What 2008 Prospect Do You Want (for your team) Badly But Need?

EDIT: You want the player, but your team DOES NOT need him that badly. sorry for the thread title.

Lets say you want Glenn Dorsey extremely badly but are a Chargers or Patriots fan and your team doesnt really need him.
    Last edited by BoltHype; 05-22-2007, 05:55 PM.

Not sure what you mean by this thread.

But I can say that as a Chiefs fan I would kill to get Dorsey. He is a Warren Sapp type talent and would give us one of the most talented defensive lines in the NFL.

Comment

my favorite team is the buffalo bills and i would love for Kenny Phillips who happens to go to my favorite school THE U, but obviously with our 2 young safeties Simpson and Whitner we do not need him nor will we draft him. Also, i love Jonathen Stewert but we just drafted Marshawn Lynch so we obviously wont be drafting him either
      "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

Brian Brohm to Green Bay but Aaron still has to take the reins from Favre

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I love Jasper Brinkley, but Jets are stacked at ILB.

Comment

I would love to have Lawrence Jackson and convert him to OLB...but the Chargers are pretty stacked at linebacker and might not draft one at all.

Comment

Calais Campbell, DeSean Jackson, Early Doucet, Kenny Phillips, Darren McFadden, Steve Slaton, Vince Hall, Xavier Adibi, ect.

All those players are players I want the Jags to get.

Comment

I would love me some Darren McFadden or Glenn Dorsey, but I hope my team is good enough this year to remove themselves from a chance at either player.

Comment

OT Sam Baker to the Giants, they need a left tackle

Comment

we need Darren McFadden or Early Doccett but i want my favorite player Dorian Smith

Comment

49ers could use Calais Campbell

Comment

miami needs a playmaker in the secondary really bad...kenny phillips would be great

Comment

Barry Richardson, Lance Ball, Derek Kinder and Chris Ellis.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

just to clarify...I messed up the thread title.

Basically I want to know what player you REALLY covet, but know that your team would not draft because they don't need that position very badly.

Comment

Jake Long for NY Giants

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information