Jared Gaither Rumors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Gaither Rumors

I have heard from all over the place that Jared Gaither will be entering the supplement draft, because he has some academic issues.

If he does enter, where do you think he goes? He has potential for being a top10 pick.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

If that's true, that is going to be one bitchin' supplemental draft.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd love to see KC nab him

Comment

What is the latest date a player can declare for this year's supp. draft?

Comment

Gaither is a great athlete, but people need to realize that is a large right tackle who was even close to being the best offensive lineman on his team last year. He seemed to have regressed a bit in terms of play quality last season, and I really don't see a team dropping anything more than a 4th or 5th on the guy.

Comment

guys im sorry but... jared gaither sucks, being huge doesn't make him a good offensive lineman. and i go to maryland, so im not biased against him.
            Coors cold hard facts: Adrian Peterson runs like a little girl. Brady Quinn can't throw on the run. Josh Wilson is going to be a star. CJ is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKnGOLD View Post
              guys im sorry but... jared gaither sucks, being huge doesn't make him a good offensive lineman. and i go to maryland, so im not biased against him.
              I wouldn't go as far as to say he sucks, but he definately doesn't deserve all the hype he is recieveing.

Comment

Scott said that if Jared entered he'd likely be a 4th or 5th Round pick with the 3rd Round being the absolute best case scenario.

Comment

I believe 2 or 3 Maryland OL made ALL ACC (for Rivals at least). Gaither was not one of them

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I would love to see what hudson houck could do with him

Comment

Lions should spend a 4th on him.

Comment

The Ravens need to pick him up

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

i think the dolphins or falcons are perfect fits for him.

Comment

i don't get all the gaither hype. sure he's huge and can move, but wasnt he benched last year?
                            I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                              i don't get all the gaither hype. sure he's huge and can move, but wasnt he benched last year?
                              not benched based on his on-field performance

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information