Who are your 08 Sleepers
    Mine are:
    1.Sammie Starughter
    2.Calvin McRae
    3.Derrick Doggett
    4.Bret Myer
    5.Dorian Smith

Marcus Freeman
    Matt Ryan not really a sleeper but I think has the chance to be best Qb coming out next year esp. most NFL ready.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'll get called a homer if I say Alley Broussard but he has 1st round talent just needs the work ethic. Oh what the hell, scratch Alley out..

Comment

Justin Forsett
        Phillip Merling

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
          I'll get called a homer if I say Alley Broussard but he has 1st round talent just needs the work ethic. Oh what the hell, scratch Alley out..
          Wasn't Broussard the guy supposed to start 2 years ago but tore his ACL? He looked pretty good before that.

Homer pic yes, but Michigan's Adrian Arrington is a good WR who could end up being a very good slot receiver in the pros. Good hands, average speed. Just a little off the field baggage, but a good player

Comment

Worrell Williams
            Sam Keller
            Last edited by doingthisinsteadofwork; 05-28-2007, 01:25 AM.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

My boy Cory Boyd is going to be a beast machine this year... you heard me... Beast Machine.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Owen Schmitt - WVU, i read hes going to play TE this year that will give Pat White a good saftey blanket and surprise some defenses that overlook him.

Will Franklin - WR - Mizzou, primed for a huge year, he can burn any corner he ll play, mad hops, and a pretty good set of hands

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                  Justin Forsett
                  Phillip Merling
                  ive liked Merling for awhile hope he does good this year

Comment

Luke Drone, Kye Stewart.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Rashard Mendenhall of Illinois.

5'11 200+ lbs, 4.4ish 40, ran for 640 yards at 8.2 YPC. Once he gets the full role this year one has to expect his YPC to drop but thats still impressive.

Comment

Herschel Dennis, RB, The University of Southern California

Comment

Xavier Lee

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                            Herschel Dennis, RB, The University of Southern California
                            No 1 from USC is a sleeper

Comment

Austin Scott, RB, PSU, could be a sleeper.

He put together one of the best seasons in high school history (in the top division in the state) as a senior in high school, but never really figured it all out in college, and saw Tony Hunt get the forefront.

Scott's a 5th year senior, with his last carries coming in the 2006 Orange Bowl when he ran for over 100 yds vs. FSU.

If he can put it all together, he could rush for over 1000 yds.

That said, he may well sleep just as much as he is a sleeper.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information