• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RavenOfProphecy's Early 2008 Rankings

Will update as I get time.

Quarterback:

1. Brian Brohm, Louisville (6'4"/226)
    Has everything you look for in an NFL quarterback - size, intelligence, and accuracy.

2. Andre' Woodson, Kentucky (6'5"/230)
    Put up very impressive numbers in the tough SEC and might be this year's Jay Cutler.

3. John David Booty, Southern Cal (6'3"/210)
    An incredible performance in the Rose Bowl really boosted his stock - had an excellent year.

4. Colt Brennan, Hawaii (6'3"/196)
    Extremely fast delivery and an excellent arm and accuracy but stats are vastly inflated.

5. Chad Henne, Michigan (6'2"/224)
    Perhaps the most consistent quarterback in the class, but hasn't won some big games.

6. Erik Ainge, Tennessee (6'6"/220)
    Has great size and he returned to the form he showed as a freshman in his junior year.

7. Matt Ryan, Boston College (6'5"/218)
    A bit inconsistent and his placement is based more on measurables, but has a nice arm.

8. Sam Keller, Arizona St. (6'4"/230)
    Sat out last year as a transfer but had a pretty productive 2005 and good size.

I disagree with Chad Henne being the most consistent. In fact, I think he's probably the most inconsistent. Also, Ainge didn't have a great freshman year.

Comment

I think Keller will rise as the year progresses. Why Carpenter was ever given the job at Arizona State over him is a great mystery.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

What are you talking about. Ainge had a great freshman year. Led us to HUGE wings against Florida and Georgia. His only bad game was against Auburn where he threw 3 picks. People were saying he was going to be better than Peyton. Then he got hurt and his sophomore year was horrible.
        GBO!!
        GO TITANS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Volsman98 View Post
          What are you talking about. Ainge had a great freshman year. Led us to HUGE wings against Florida and Georgia. His only bad game was against Auburn where he threw 3 picks. People were saying he was going to be better than Peyton. Then he got hurt and his sophomore year was horrible.
          Oops, I got his Sophomore year and his Freshman year mixed up... I thought his Freshman year was that battle with Rick Clausen.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
            I disagree with Chad Henne being the most consistent. In fact, I think he's probably the most inconsistent. Also, Ainge didn't have a great freshman year.
            No offense, but I find it funny you say Henne is the most inconsistent and then mention Erik Ainge in the next sentance.

Comment

i can't wait for Ryan this year, i think he could be pretty good

Comment

Look at Henne's stats for all three years, they're very similar.

Comment

Henne is the epitome of a "has all the tools but is very inconsistent" prospect.
                  I'm a state.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information