Micahel Oher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micahel Oher

I read a while ago an article on this guy hyping him to be one of the best athletes ever seen for a tackle etc and saying he will be an incredibly pro

i was wandering, how good is this guy?

Dominant college player. Maybe the best in the nation. Just has unreal strength.

I think his pro potential is somewhat limited though by his height and weight. He's has much more of a OG or RT's body. He's quick off the ball and has good feet - but probably not good enough to compensate for the lack of height and presumeably the lack of a long wingspan.

Even as a OG, I see as a first rounder though. He's not quite as dominant as Shawn Andrews yet but he's close.

Comment

He could probably play LT in the pros. He'd be more dominant at guard or RT, but he is absolutely a first rounder in whichever draft he enters

Comment

In many ways he is very comparible to Justin Blalock...just better. I personally see him as a guard in the NFL, and a top 15 pick. Teams that run alot of traps and pull guards will salivate over Oher.

Comment

he wont enter next year.

if anyone read his story theres no doubting his "family" supports him educationally.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

o man, stephenson is back

Comment

Read Blind Side.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'd really like to see Oher succeed. The book about him, The Blindside, was great.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  he wont enter next year.

if anyone read his story theres no doubting his "family" supports him educationally.
                  I disagree. Yes his adopted parents have money and would probably like to see him play 4 years, but Oher is not exactly a scholar. This guy seems like he has been wanting to get out of school and just get paid for a while. If he is healthy and projected as a first rounder, I bet he leaves early.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    Read Blind Side.
                    Great Read. Michael Oher will be dominant in the NFL. He will play LT. He's 6'5" 320lbs and ran a 4.9 coming out of HS. THe guy is a physical speciment and I belive this guy could be the next Walter Jones.

About coming out early, it won't happen. He is still very raw and inexperienced. He's only been playing since his Junior year in Highschool. Although he may not appear to be the brightest guy academically, he's getting a 3.75 GPA at Ole Miss. I really want this guy to succeed and think he could be a Top 10 pick at LT in 2009.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eYdSdNInUiQ

Comment

The next Shaun Andrews. Hopefully a NYG.

Comment

I think he projects better as a guard in the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                          I think he projects better as a guard in the pros.
                          Why??? This guys 6'6" 320 lbs and runs a sub 5.0 forty. He has freak athletisism for his size and will be a LT in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by marks01234 View Post
                            He's quick off the ball and has good feet - but probably not good enough to compensate for the lack of height and presumeably the lack of a long wingspan.
                            Lack of height? He's 6'6". Since when is that to short?

Comment

Hes Tall for a football player

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information