Rashard Mendenhall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashard Mendenhall

He started to break out at end of season.

big back ran a 4.4

This season he will not be splitting carries adn be the feature back. Anyone think he can develope into a 1st round pick?

WHO? What team is he on and i dont think he will because i dont even know who that is does anyone else?

Comment

I've heard of him, dont know anything about him though.

Comment

He plays for the U. of Illinois.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by DorianSmith View Post
          WHO? What team is he on and i dont think he will because i dont even know who that is does anyone else?
          One of the top RBs of the class of 05 who goes to Illinois. Ran for 640 yards at 8.2 ypc. Destroyed the Penn State defense. He's going to be a very good RB next year and will have a huge season.

Comment

I like Mendenhall, he and his brother were two of the better recruits that Ron Turner brought in during his wonderful days as head coach of the Illini.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

I think the key to Rashad's success will be the progress of the OL, especially the young OT's.

Comment

Comment

he also ran track and did very well in the 50 meter didnt he?

Comment

I havent heard of him i will try to watch some Illni games this year i dont usally watch there Football Games.

Comment

Mendenhall was the 2nd or 3rd ranked RB in the nation coming out of high school. He comitted to Illinois because his brother also plays there. This will be his first year as the #1 back and has made the best of the carries he's got so far. So I think he can develop into a 1st round pick for sure. I'm pretty sure he's only a junior though and could probably benefit from staying in school the whole 4.
                      Skol Vikings!
                      Go Beavs!

Mad Props to JETS5128 for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rat42 View Post
                        Mendenhall was the 2nd or 3rd ranked RB in the nation coming out of high school. He comitted to Illinois because his brother also plays there. This will be his first year as the #1 back and has made the best of the carries he's got so far. So I think he can develop into a 1st round pick for sure. I'm pretty sure he's only a junior though and could probably benefit from staying in school the whole 4.
                        he definately would benefit from staying all 4 years because this years RB class has the potential to be loaded. I can't imagine McFadden, Stewart, and Slaton coming back to school.

Comment

didn't realize his success, but definately impressive numbers he put up. Got to check out some Illinois games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by darnik44two View Post
                            That is a sick sig can I use it?

Mendenhall has all the talent in the world.. Can run inside & out.. Very explosive.. Everything you look for.

The only flaw with him is that he fumbles too much. He is indeed the real deal though.. Physical specimen.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                              That is a sick sig can I use it?

Mendenhall has all the talent in the world.. Can run inside & out.. Very explosive.. Everything you look for.

The only flaw with him is that he fumbles too much. He is indeed the real deal though.. Physical specimen.

i think that's a good scouting report. he does run well insinde and out and has power to break tackles. 4.4 speed is solid so he can break away. however he does fumble alot. this year he should improve.

i think he will stay 4 years because he will have 2 years of starting experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information