• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class of 2008 by Yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns
    And proud of it!!!

We already have a thread like this

Comment

Paul Oliver, CB, Georgia Oliver is an ideal-sized defender who combines terrific man coverage and ball skills. He was tempted to declare early, but his decision to return for a senior campaign should pay off with him being the top-rated senior cornerback. He has the ability to turn and run with most receivers, and his long arms and height (6 feet) keep taller receivers from being able to push him around or out-jump him.
      uhhhh, shouldn't a sports writer know about Olivers situation....????
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
        uhhhh, shouldn't a sports writer know about Olivers situation....????
        I believe it was written before Olivers entering of the Supp Draft

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          I believe it was written before Olivers entering of the Supp Draft
          It was written today, and Oliver was ruled academically ineligible to play several weeks ago thus eliminating him from the "class of 08". Unless Oliver decides to skip the supplemental draft, sit on his ass for a year, watch his stock plummet, and join next years draft, which I highly doubt.
          Last edited by Vince Lombardi; 06-07-2007, 12:43 PM.
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

It was written today, and Oliver was ruled academically ineligible to play several weeks ago thus eliminating him from the "class of 08". Unless Oliver decides to skip the supplemental draft, sit on his ass for a year, watch his stock plummet, and join next years draft, which I highly doubt.
            seriously, yahoo never knows what they are talking about.

Comment

It's from May 7th, man.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                seriously, yahoo never knows what they are talking about.
                The article is a month old and was written by a respected writer who does know what he is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by LLoyd Floyd-Boyd View Post
                  The article is a month old and was written by a respected writer who does know what he is talking about.
                  still, i stand by what i said... i hate yahoo.

Comment

I've talked to him and Murph knows his ****.

As for the article, read "Date Posted: May 7th, 2007", that was just 7-8 days past the Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                      I've talked to him and Murph knows his ****.

As for the article, read "Date Posted: May 7th, 2007", that was just 7-8 days past the Draft.
                      My bad, I forgot it was June. Why somebody would post a month
                      old link I do not know....

Comment

probably never noticed so no big... just know the article is dated... it is still to early to do that stuff anyway i think.. its all just speculation till the season starts

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

My bad, I forgot it was June. Why somebody would post a month
                          old link I do not know....
                          Maybe there's a month delay between the US and Canada for Yahoo Articles?

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information