• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
    #1-Malcolm Jenkings
    #2-Brandon Flowers
    #3-Antoine Cason
    #4-Tony Carter
    #5-Zak Bowman
    #6-Justin King- might get suspended or something for starting a fight on campus
    #7-Jack Ikegwuonu

Seniors
    Antoine Cason- Arizona
    Zack Bowman - Nebraska
    Dwight Lowery– San Jose State
    Mike Jenkins – South Florida
    DeJuan Tribble – Boston College
    Terrell Thomas - USC
    Jonathan Zenon - LSU
    Mike Jenkins– South Florida

I love how you got Mike Jenkins on the list twice....he deserves it. I believe he will be the first USF player to be a 1st round pick. Joe Burnett from UCF is a great prospect too.

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
      I love how you got Mike Jenkins on the list twice....he deserves it. I believe he will be the first USF player to be a 1st round pick. Joe Burnett from UCF is a great prospect too.
      Mike Mickens from Cincinnati could be a darkhorse for a rd 1 pick.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Imma try and get Lowery Auto this time, and hopefully his Bowl Ring, he broke his jaw durin practice and no coaches really cared, he was pissed and started to wish he would've entered this year, so he might pawn it. Im gonna see the Fresno St. SJSU game. Lowerys the man, and will be a Hughes(faster) player. plus hes a converted safty

Comment

Joe Burnett, UCF.

Comment

Mike Jenkins from USF is my favorite CB in the draft this year and I think he'll be a riser all year. He's got good size, speed, and strength for an NFL CB. As a matter of fact his partner Trae Williams isn't that bad either

Comment

Vonte Davis will rise high and far this year

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                Vonte Davis will rise high and far this year
                Those genese are crazy in that family. Super freakish athletes

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                  He and his brother broke into someones house...

04/06/07 - The legal case involving University of Wisconsin defensive back Jack Ikegwuonu doesn't appear as if it will be resolved in the near future. A hearing has been scheduled for June 22 in Sycamore, Ill., according to the district attorney's office. Ikegwuonu's attorney filed a motion in February asking that statements Ikegwuonu made to DeKalb, Ill., police be suppressed on the grounds he was not read his Miranda rights. Ikegwuonu was arrested on Nov. 25, along with his twin brother, Bill, after they allegedly broke into an apartment and tried to steal an Xbox. Bill Ikegwuonu is a reserve defensive back at Northern Illinois, located in DeKalb. - Jeff Potrykus, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

01/18/07 - University of Wisconsin sophomore cornerback Jack Ikegwuonu entered a plea of not guilty Wednesday to charges of residential burglary and criminal trespass. It was the initial court appearance for Ikegwuonu, who was arrested Nov. 25, along with his twin brother, Bill, in DeKalb, Ill., after allegedly breaking into an apartment and attempting to steal an Xbox. Jack Ikegwuonu was suspended from the UW football team Dec. 1 under terms of the student-athlete discipline policy, then reinstated Dec. 15 and allowed to play in the Badgers' 17-14 victory over Arkansas in the Capital One Bowl on Jan. 1. Residential burglary, which is the more serious of the charges, is a Class 1 felony in Illinois and is punishable by four to 15 years in prison and a $25,000 fine. Criminal trespass is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in prison. Ikegwuonu's next court date was set for Feb. 23. Debra Schafer, of Rockford, Ill., who is Ikegwuonu's attorney, said it was premature to discuss the possibility of a plea bargain. - Tom Mulhern, Wisconsin State Journal

12/15/06 - Wisconsin reinstated defensive back Jack Ikegwuonu Friday pending further developments in his burglary case. Ikegwuonu, a sophomore cornerback and All-Big Ten Conference pick, was suspended from competition and practice Dec. 1. Police in Dekalb, Ill., had arrested Ikegwuonu and his brother, William, about a week before and accused them of breaking into an off-campus apartment and trying to steal an Xbox game console. The brothers face residential burglary and criminal trespass charges. Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez said Ikegwuonu had been reinstated "pending further inquiry into his case." The statement did not elaborate, citing privacy laws governing student disciplinary actions. - AP Sports Wire

12/01/06 - A Northern Illinois University football player and his twin brother, a member of the University of Wisconsin football team, are accused of breaking into an off-campus apartment and trying to steal an Xbox game console, authorities said Thursday. Wisconsin sophomore cornerback and All-Big Ten Conference pick Jack Ikegwuonu and his twin brother, Northern Illinois safety William Ikegwuonu, face residential burglary and criminal trespass charges, authorities said. The 20-year-olds were arrested Saturday, according to DeKalb police Lt. Jim Kayes. The felony charge of residential burglary carries a maximum penalty of four years in prison and a $25,000 fine. The criminal trespass charge is a misdemeanor, Kayes said. Police were called to an area of apartments mainly inhabited by students, where a tenant returning home at 2 a.m. Saturday noticed his apartment open, police said. The man said he spotted two men in the apartment, one holding the Xbox, which was dropped when the men ran from the apartment, according to authorities. Director of Athletics Barry Alvarez said on Friday that Ikegwuonu was suspended from competition and practice but his status could change as more facts become available. In the meantime, he will remain on official squad lists and can receive support services from the university, Alvarez said. - AP Sports Wire
                  wow what an idiot....

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Mike Jenkins from USF is my favorite CB in the draft this year and I think he'll be a riser all year. He's got good size, speed, and strength for an NFL CB. As a matter of fact his partner Trae Williams isn't that bad either
                    super and awesome post....finnally someone who recognizes the potenial of Jenkins.....I agree 100%. Jenkins IMHO will be a 1st rounder and Trae has the potential of a 1st day pick

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I love anyone from USF, i was the biggest fan of Nicholas

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                        I love anyone from USF, i was the biggest fan of Nicholas
                        i actually really enjoy watching them... they have a lot of talented playres that go over looked cause theyre not a big name college yet... i think in a matter of years USF will be a major college program and even maybe a power house.....btw love the jerseys

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                          super and awesome post....finnally someone who recognizes the potenial of Jenkins.....I agree 100%. Jenkins IMHO will be a 1st rounder and Trae has the potential of a 1st day pick
                          That whole secondary is amazing with Carlton Williams at FS and Danny Verpaele at SS. I'd put it in contention for top secondary in all of college football

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                            i actually really enjoy watching them... they have a lot of talented playres that go over looked cause theyre not a big name college yet... i think in a matter of years USF will be a major college program and even maybe a power house.....btw love the jerseys
                            Their biggest problem is the fact that their a 2nd tier Florida program. The top talent in the state will go to the big 3 or leave for other big time programs

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                              i dont get why ppl keep telling me about how mario manningham burned him... last time i checked there was a whole defense.. sure he got beat but there should have been coverage there... i think he is good... everyone has a bad day, but that guy has incredible speed
                              You're right there should have been coverage...By King...and he got smoked on a 1 on 1. Manningham is money on the out and up.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                You're right there should have been coverage...By King...and he got smoked on a 1 on 1. Manningham is money on the out and up.
                                so he got burned by the wide reciever who possibly runs that route the best of anyone in the country? that is terrible then... he must suck

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information