Pat White

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat White

Is he Eric Crouch v.2 or is there something different about him?

Not really Eric Crouch, but unless he drastically improves as a passer he will probably have to make a move to WR or RB.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      Not really Eric Crouch, but unless he drastically improves as a passer he will probably have to make a move to WR or RB.
      Isn't he a legit 4.5 guy?

When he was committed to LSU he was going to be used as WR or CB.

Is CB still an option for him?
      Last edited by Acreboy; 06-07-2007, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
        Is he Eric Crouch v.2 or is there something different about him?
        he may have imporved as a passer last year.. but he still is not near poslished enough to be an nfl signal caller... if he keeps improving he has a shot at being a back-up, unless something drastic happens. When all is said and done i think he is gonna be making his millions elsewhere on the football field

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
          Isn't he a legit 4.5 guy?

When he was committed to LSU he was going to be used as QR or CB.

Is CB still an option for him?
          Yea he went to WV so he could play QB. CB is a possibility but I think the learning curve wouldn't be as big at WR.

I heard a few times last year about him and Slaton racing, and White would win, so yea he does have legit speed.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Yea he went to WV so he could play QB. CB is a possibility but I think the learning curve wouldn't be as big at WR.

I heard a few times last year about him and Slaton racing, and White would win, so yea he does have legit speed.
            that is sick.... think he can beat devine in one of those three way races next season

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Really? I heard that in a team get together to decide such things, Slaton beat everyone on the team.

Either way, White seems like a decent option to switch to wideout. He's got good quickness and hands, I guess we'll just have to see how he'd handle all the drills to see how natural he would look.

As for corner, it would also be a possibility, but it is typically difficult for a player to make that sort of switch this late in their career. I wouldn't rule out some team giving him a shot on defense.
              Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck; 06-07-2007, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Slaton and White had a 60-yard dash to see who was the fastest on the team. Slaton won by one one-hundredth of a second.
                He was darn close. I think I remember some announcer saying White won, but he is definitely close.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

I think White can be a wideout in the NFL

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I don't think he'll ever be given the opportunity to improve. It's hard to get better when you average under 10 passing attempts a game.

The arm strength and accuracy are there, if he could ever get into a rythym.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Maybe there is a reason only 10 pass plays are called.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                        I don't think he'll ever be given the opportunity to improve. It's hard to get better when you average under 10 passing attempts a game.

The arm strength and accuracy are there, if he could ever get into a rythym.
                        i thought i heard somewhere that he doesnt really have that great of arm strength?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Maybe there is a reason only 10 pass plays are called.
                          ooo ooo pick me!!!!... is it beacause you cant stop thier running game that runs ppl over at will??

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                            i thought i heard somewhere that he doesnt really have that great of arm strength?
                            Just rewatch some of the games, He looks effortless throwing the ball and he can put some nice zip on the ball.

I think his Future is a Randel El role in the NFL. I just think if he was given 4 years to develop as a QB, a passing QB not an Option QB, He would be a day 1 Signal Caller.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                              ooo ooo pick me!!!!... is it beacause you cant stop thier running game that runs ppl over at will??
                              LOL, maybe that, or it's because Pat White can't throw.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information