New face in the Supplemental Draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New face in the Supplemental Draft?

Maurice Purify was arrested for a DWI and suspended indefinately from the team with a possibility of being kicked off the team. This was the 2nd arrest he's had in less than a month. If he is kicked off the team what do you think the chances of him entering the supplemental draft are? Or do you think he'll likely transfer to a D1-AA school?

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/...e517400376.txt

who is he i havnt actually heard of him? what would he have been drafted if he had of stayed a year and then come out? and what position does he play?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
      who is he i havnt actually heard of him? what would he have been drafted if he had of stayed a year and then come out? and what position does he play?
      He's a WR for Nebraska..

I had him in the top 15 WR's looking as a rd 2-3 tweener before the arrests.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Purify already spent two years at a lower level of college football in San Francisco, I doubt he heads back down. He get some team to look at him at the supplemental draft, a consistent 6-4 210 wideout.

He had a good enough season last year to make the supplemental an enticing option.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Purify already spent two years at a lower level of college football in San Francisco, I doubt he heads back down. He get some team to look at him at the supplemental draft, a consistent 6-4 210 wideout.

He had a good enough season last year to make the supplemental an enticing option.
          6'4 210!! how fast is this guy?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

6'4 210!! how fast is this guy?
            Decently fast, although he's more of a west coast receiver than a true deep burner. Guy is money in the red-zone and wins pretty much every jump ball I've ever seen him participate in.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
              Decently fast, although he's more of a west coast receiver than a true deep burner. Guy is money in the red-zone and wins pretty much every jump ball I've ever seen him participate in.
              so who do you see that runs a west coast scheme maybe taking a chance on him if he goes supp draft? seatle is the only team that comes to mind for me(albiet i am dead tired so mind is numb) that actually runs teh west coast... and they have a lot of recivers

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

He wouldn't get drafted in the supp. draft. He was a mid-round prospect to begin with.
                Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Ask Huskernation.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                    He wouldn't get drafted in the supp. draft. He was a mid-round prospect to begin with.
                    couldnt they put like a 6th or 7th ronder in for him? or are there rules... im not really familiar with the supplemental draft

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

hes good after catch..tough to bring down

not a burner and not very quick but hes tall, hard to bring down, can jump and make tough catches

hes inconsistent with catching with his hands..he body catches sometimes but a lot of WRs do i guess

Comment

couldnt they put like a 6th or 7th ronder in for him? or are there rules... im not really familiar with the supplemental draft
                        wow i have never quoted myself before it feels so so wrong.. but ya are their rules for this thing i dont know about cause im curious... will he be taken in it or will he a free agent?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

he better head down and dominate. If he enters the Supp he wont be drafted

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

wow i have never quoted myself before it feels so so wrong.. but ya are their rules for this thing i dont know about cause im curious... will he be taken in it or will he a free agent?
                            They could, but nobody would. He's only had 1 year at the D1 level and did good, but not great last year. If teams are only gonna give up a 3rd for Ahmad Brooks, and probably Paul Oliver than Purify wont get drafted.
                            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                              They could, but nobody would. He's only had 1 year at the D1 level and did good, but not great last year. If teams are only gonna give up a 3rd for Ahmad Brooks, and probably Paul Oliver than Purify wont get drafted.
                              oh did not know he had only played one year at div 1... ya if he doesnt dominate down a div his career could be in serious danger

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information