Quenin Groves Workout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quenin Groves Workout

Reportedly (from what I've heard) ran a 4.37 and 4.43 forty (hand timed) recently.

I'll add that im on vacation in Sweden currently so I havn't had much internet access lately. I'll see what more I can dig up on this.

Comment

man where do you get these, i want in...first brad lester now quentin...niiiiice :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by metafour View Post
        Reportedly (from what I've heard) ran a 4.37 and 4.43 forty (hand timed) recently.
        thats pretty fast that is for sure

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

no way, this is like Vick running a 4.2, colleges exaggerate the times of all their own players

Comment

Groves is fast, but i kinda doubt those times...
            I'm a state.

Comment

well they hare handtimed so low 4.5's, high 4.4's.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Got some more info. Appearently Groves raced Ben Tate (RB) and Zach Gilbert (CB) in a forty yard dash and BEAT Gilbert and only lost to Tate by a yard or two. Gilbert isn't exactly NFL material but I'd say he's easily a 4.5-4.6 guy. Seeing as how this is the second time I've heard this (first the individual timing and then the race) I'd say that its something to watch at next year's combine, especially considering that Groves also ran track in HS. Groves is around 255lbs and if he runs a 4.5 or lower he'll be the next big 3-4 OLB prospect, you can book that.

Comment

Quentin Groves has the physical tools to be the next Jevon Kearse.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information