declining and assending programs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Also Rutgers already has two 4 star recruits for next year. 5 years ago Rutgers would not be on anyone's recruiting list nevermind getting two verbals this early in the process. Kids are starting to want to go there and with all the talent in New Jersey it's going to be good for the school and the state. Rutgers has everything it needs to become a semi powerhouse.
    Yeah kids are wanting to come, but I am still waiting for the day that we can keep the Will Hills, and Rolles in state. That would be such a great day or time period! If we can limit the efforts of USC, ND, BC and other schools in being successful in picking top talent from Jersey I think that would be a great thing.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      Will Hill has always said he just wants to go far away from home. My high schools QB is transfering to Hill's school and said the Will has just always wanted to get away from home, which is understandable. I also think that kid maybe trouble.
      I don't know, sounds like he at least has some semblance of intelligence as he knows well enough to get the hell out of New Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by CC View Post
        I don't know, sounds like he at least has some semblance of intelligence as he knows well enough to get the hell out of New Jersey.
        actually, he has family issues, and he's a trouble maker. I for one am happy he's not going to Rutgers.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

before i vote.. i need to know where louisville stands. are they a power? where does louisville stand?

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
            before i vote.. i need to know where louisville stands. are they a power? where does louisville stand?
            I would say there just kinda there... not really moving up or down IMO... by the way nice responces to the thread keep it up

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by CC View Post
              New Jersey is a lot nicer than Michigan. It's also the wealthiest state.

Comment

I'll try and be different and say ASU.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Whoever takes over for Ron Zook in 2-3 years is going to have a talented team. When that guy "weeds" out all the knuckleheads, gets the players in shape, and teaches them how to win, they'll contend for the Big 10.

Comment

Ron Zook made a championship caliber team down in UF, too bad he couldn't coach it. Zook's gonna make another championship caliber team at Illinois, who cares if he won't be there for the championship, some dude like Urban Meyer will just come around and coach it for them. Illinois is gonna be a scary team in a year or two(if Zook learns to coach if not, when he's fired)

Comment

Is it really true that Ron Zook can't coach? Maybe he should have been given a few more years at Florida? Maybe people should give him one more chance. If Illinois still sucks in three years then ok, until then give the guy a break...

also, sure, the big east isn't that great, but i don't remember people saying that about the acc in the past. before Miami and Va Tech came the only powerhouse/consistent team was Florida St. everyone was else was pretty horrible. at least the big east has a few decent schools.

and finally, can we consider Pitt as an ascending team? their past few recruiting classes have been good. or is Wannedstat just another Zook?

Comment

Well i envy the coach that will get that team... they are gonna have some serious talent down there... im looking forward to watching juice to benn

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Hawaii is on an up swing

but i feel Maryland is falling may just be me though

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information