No announcement yet.

Patrickt Turner & Vidal Hazelton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his dad ended up signing it tho, once he saw that he was happier in USC than PSU. Its really none of your business to call the guys dad names. I'm sure his dad thought he was looking out for his sons best interests in the beginning, and ultimately he signed the LOI for him to go to USC.

You make it sound like his dad was getting money from PSU and thats the sole reason why he wanted him to committ to PSU for his own personal interests.

His dad was concerned about Vidals academics out in USC. HE said academics are very important to him, and he didn't want to see his son get distracted out in SoCal, and have his grades drop.

Its really too bad you didn't read the rivals article, BN, because there is more to it than you think, and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about in this situation.

Comment

Obviously his dad ended up signing it, but why be an ass to the kid. He wanted to go to USC, let him go to USC. It's not like USC is some hole in the earth. I think they're doing pretty OK out there, don't you?

I never insinuated that his dad was getting money from PSU. I don't need those ****** fans being pissed at me for things I didn't even say.

I'm sure his dad was all concerned and he's lined up for the father of the year award....he's such a saint.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
        Obviously his dad ended up signing it, but why be an ass to the kid. He wanted to go to USC, let him go to USC. It's not like USC is some hole in the earth. I think they're doing pretty OK out there, don't you?

I never insinuated that his dad was getting money from PSU. I don't need those nice guy fans being pissed at me for things I didn't even say.

I'm sure his dad was all concerned and he's lined up for the father of the year award....he's such a saint.
        With the money thing i was just giving an example not saying you said it...

Read the article about it on rivals before you start talking about something you know nothing about, there is more to it than you think...
        your assuming stuff when you really have no facts its more than his dad just not wanting him to go to USC

Comment

Who is to say the rivals article is 100% fact?

Whatever....the guy said he "should be in happy valley" when the only reason that was a blip on the radar was because his dad was trying to force him there. Doesn't exactly scream "should be in happy valley" to me.

Comment

ok BN get this... His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD. So he wanted Vidal to have more time to decide. Then once he saw how much happier Vidal was with USC he signed the letter.

You acting like his dad was saying no i don't want you to go to USC, and i won't sign the letter. Thats not how it was at all. Get some facts before you just start assuming stuff.

Oh ya and the rivals article had direct quots from the dad and Vidal, seems to be a little more reliable than your assumptions on the matter

You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
              ok BN get this... His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD. So he wanted Vidal to have more time to decide. Then once he saw how much happier Vidal was with USC he signed the letter.

You acting like his dad was saying no i don't want you to go to USC, and i won't sign the letter. Thats not how it was at all. Get some facts before you just start assuming stuff.

Oh ya and the rivals article had direct quots from the dad and Vidal, seems to be a little more reliable than your assumptions on the matter
              Thank you downthefield, I have zero patience with stupidity and can't handle talking to him. He's by far the worst poster on here and the textbook definition of a keyboard warrior. I get too frustrated in dealing with stupidity and ignorance to even try. He actually reminds me of a girl, whatever is in their head they think is reality.

Comment

You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.
                vidal was changing his mind so his dad didn't sign the LOI? now how much sense does that make?

Comment

vidal was changing his mind so his dad didn't sign the LOI? now how much sense does that make?
                  You continue to dig a hole...just stop

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                  Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                  ^^^^^^
                  OMFG LMAO

Comment

how is asking a question digging a hole? if you have nothing to add keep your trap shut.

Comment

how is asking a question digging a hole? if you have nothing to add keep your trap shut.
                      Once again, crybaby gets proven wrong by someone and he continues to question people, quit talking, you are a punk who does nothing but start trouble and question people insight. Please shut up

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                      ^^^^^^
                      OMFG LMAO

Comment

settle down sally....i asked a question. there's nothing wrong with that. how does it make sense that because vidal was questioning his choice, his dad didn't sign the LOI? that's a legit question.

Comment

settle down sally....i asked a question. there's nothing wrong with that. how does it make sense that because vidal was questioning his choice, his dad didn't sign the LOI? that's a legit question.
                          Did you not read DF's post Ace? His dad thought that he may not academically succeed at SC, and thought there'd be too many distractions there. Try reading peoples post next time.

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                          ^^^^^^
                          OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                            Did you not read DF's post Ace? His dad thought that he may not academically succeed at SC, and thought there'd be too many distractions there. Try reading peoples post next time.
                            how about you try reading dipshit: "His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD."

Comment

look who's talking...read much...or did you ride the short bus to school?

His dad was concerned about Vidals academics out in USC. HE said academics are very important to him, and he didn't want to see his son get distracted out in SoCal, and have his grades drop.

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                              ^^^^^^
                              OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                                look who's talking...read much...or did you ride the short bus to school?

I'm not asking about that part genius, I'm asking about the part I quoted. and since I'm not asking your dumb ass, how about you stay out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information