Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
    Originally posted by TIP
    look who's talking...read much...or did you ride the short bus to school?

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD

His dad was concerned about Vidals academics out in USC. HE said academics are very important to him, and he didn't want to see his son get distracted out in SoCal, and have his grades drop.

I'm not asking about that part genius, I'm asking about the part I quoted. and since I'm not asking your dumb ass, how about you stay out of it.
    Ok smartguy, how about he didn't want to sign the LOI if his Vidal was not 100% sure so he didn't make a mistake. He wanted to make sure Vidal was 100% sure about his choice, does it really take that much to figure out, or do you lack common sense?

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
    Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
    ^^^^^^
    OMFG LMAO

Comment

Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.

Comment

Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.
        I just answered your question....

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
        ^^^^^^
        OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
          actually you didn't. it was stated that vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. that makes no sense, and that's what my question is. it doesn't have to do with anything you've said. you may go now.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
            I hope HAzelton chokes thats bastard, he should be in Happy Valley :evil:
            Yeah, but he wouldn't have been happy and we would have seen another Whitney Lewis episode. I like to see players play well and be content with their situation more than I like to see them play for my favorite team.

Comment

he just wanted him to really think about it and his dad wanted to go to all the games but he cant at USC but it was really up to Vidal

Comment

Originally posted by Unbiased
                Originally posted by TIP
                I hope HAzelton chokes thats bastard, he should be in Happy Valley :evil:
                Yeah, but he wouldn't have been happy and we would have seen another Whitney Lewis episode. I like to see players play well and be content with their situation more than I like to see them play for my favorite team.
                I know, It was more of a thing where I was bummed he didn't come to happy valley, should have reprhased that

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                ^^^^^^
                OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                  actually you didn't. it was stated that vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. that makes no sense, and that's what my question is. it doesn't have to do with anything you've said. you may go now.
                  Wow, are you kidding. I JUST SAID HIS DAD WOULDN"T SIGN IT UNTIL HE KNEW HIS SON WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND IT WSAN"T APPARENT TO HIM UNTIL HIS DAD ENDED UP SIGNING THE LOI, wow...seriously just wow

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                  ^^^^^^
                  OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                    Originally posted by TIP
                    Wow, are you kidding. I JUST SAID HIS DAD WOULDN"T SIGN IT UNTIL HE KNEW HIS SON WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND IT WSAN"T APPARENT TO HIM UNTIL HIS DAD ENDED UP SIGNING THE LOI, wow...seriously just wow
                    typing "wow seriously wow" is fun and all, but that still doesn't answer what i've been asking.

HE was having second thoughts, so HIS DAD didn't sign the LOI makes no sense. If HE was having second thoughts, he would have just held off on signing. Go away now.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                      Originally posted by TIP
                      typing "wow seriously wow" is fun and all, but that still doesn't answer what i've been asking.

HE was having second thoughts, so HIS DAD didn't sign the LOI makes no sense. If HE was having second thoughts, he would have just held off on signing. Go away now.

It wasn't second thoughts, it was more of slight doubts. He still said he wanted to go to SC, but his dad was not sure he was 100% sure about the choice...hence, he did not sign the LOI

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                      ^^^^^^
                      OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                        Originally posted by TIP
                        Originally posted by TIP

It wasn't second thoughts, it was more of slight doubts. He still said he wanted to go to SC, but his dad was not sure he was 100% sure about the choice...hence, he did not sign the LOI
                        I'm not asking you. You didn't make the statement.

RUN. ALONG. NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                          Originally posted by TIP
                          Originally posted by TIP

I'm not asking you. You didn't make the statement.

RUN. ALONG. NOW.
                          Whatever helps you sleep at night ace, you're gonna get the same answer. Lemme ask you something, how'd it feel getting embarrassed in the National Championship?

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                          ^^^^^^
                          OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                            Originally posted by TIP

buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by psu2006
                              Originally posted by TIP
                              Originally posted by TIP

buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.
                              Careful now, you argued with BN, he'll tell you to play in traffic...

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                              ^^^^^^
                              OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by psu2006
                                Originally posted by TIP
                                Originally posted by TIP

I'm sure the guy is a saint.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information