Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrickt Turner & Vidal Hazelton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by TIP
    Originally posted by psu2006
    Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
    Originally posted by TIP
    Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
    Originally posted by TIP
    Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
    Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.
    I just answered your question....
    actually you didn't. it was stated that vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. that makes no sense, and that's what my question is. it doesn't have to do with anything you've said. you may go now.
    Wow, are you kidding. I JUST SAID HIS DAD WOULDN"T SIGN IT UNTIL HE KNEW HIS SON WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND IT WSAN"T APPARENT TO HIM UNTIL HIS DAD ENDED UP SIGNING THE LOI, wow...seriously just wow
    typing "wow seriously wow" is fun and all, but that still doesn't answer what i've been asking.

    HE was having second thoughts, so HIS DAD didn't sign the LOI makes no sense. If HE was having second thoughts, he would have just held off on signing. Go away now.
    buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.
    Careful now, you argued with BN, he'll tell you to play in traffic...
    only if he's as mentally challenged as you have been in this thread.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
      Originally posted by TIP
      Originally posted by psu2006
      Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
      Originally posted by TIP
      Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
      Originally posted by TIP
      Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
      Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.
      I just answered your question....
      actually you didn't. it was stated that vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. that makes no sense, and that's what my question is. it doesn't have to do with anything you've said. you may go now.
      Wow, are you kidding. I JUST SAID HIS DAD WOULDN"T SIGN IT UNTIL HE KNEW HIS SON WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND IT WSAN"T APPARENT TO HIM UNTIL HIS DAD ENDED UP SIGNING THE LOI, wow...seriously just wow
      typing "wow seriously wow" is fun and all, but that still doesn't answer what i've been asking.

      HE was having second thoughts, so HIS DAD didn't sign the LOI makes no sense. If HE was having second thoughts, he would have just held off on signing. Go away now.
      buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.
      Careful now, you argued with BN, he'll tell you to play in traffic...
      only if he's as mentally challenged as you have been in this thread.
      How so, by answering your question?

      Props to Darnik

      Originally posted by CutlerChris
      Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

      She was a woman.
      ^^^^^^
      OMFG LMAO

      Comment


      • #63
        Tim Tebow! I'm sick of all this arguing. Vidal Hazelton wanted to go to USC. His father did not think his son was quite ready to make his choice on signing day, so he didn't sign it so he and Vidal could talk it over again. Tebow damnit!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by TIP
          Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
          Originally posted by TIP
          Originally posted by psu2006
          Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
          Originally posted by TIP
          Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
          Originally posted by TIP
          Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
          Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.
          I just answered your question....
          actually you didn't. it was stated that vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. that makes no sense, and that's what my question is. it doesn't have to do with anything you've said. you may go now.
          Wow, are you kidding. I JUST SAID HIS DAD WOULDN"T SIGN IT UNTIL HE KNEW HIS SON WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND IT WSAN"T APPARENT TO HIM UNTIL HIS DAD ENDED UP SIGNING THE LOI, wow...seriously just wow
          typing "wow seriously wow" is fun and all, but that still doesn't answer what i've been asking.

          HE was having second thoughts, so HIS DAD didn't sign the LOI makes no sense. If HE was having second thoughts, he would have just held off on signing. Go away now.
          buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.
          Careful now, you argued with BN, he'll tell you to play in traffic...
          only if he's as mentally challenged as you have been in this thread.
          How so, by answering your question?
          by thinking you answered my question despite not answering it......actually despite not even being able to answer it because it wasn't asked of you.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Unbiased
            Tim Tebow! I'm sick of all this arguing. Vidal Hazelton wanted to go to USC. His father did not think his son was quite ready to make his choice on signing day, so he didn't sign it so he and Vidal could talk it over again. Tebow damnit!
            Thats what we've been trying to tell BN...

            Props to Darnik

            Originally posted by CutlerChris
            Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

            She was a woman.
            ^^^^^^
            OMFG LMAO

            Comment


            • #66
              Buckeye Nation, does it really matter who specifically answers your question, as long as your question is answered?

              Comment


              • #67
                Unbiased, TIP, or anyone..it's pointless. You can't talk to BN, don't even try. Everyone should just ignore him.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by reigle9
                  Unbiased, TIP, or anyone..it's pointless. You can't talk to BN, don't even try. Everyone should just ignore him.
                  Noted.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Hey BN why don't you continue to make a judgement about a person who you don't know, about a situation you know nothing about...

                    How about this, instead of making you assumptions about things you actually look into something and read about it before you begin making judgements and sounding stupid....

                    You are calling Vidals dad an ass for not signing a LOI, which btw he did sign one he saw how much his son favored USC, and you don't even know the situation... How pathetic do you sound?? Do you understand there was more to the situation than just him not wanting Vidal to go there?? Please say yes...

                    So if you answered yes to that last question, then you will realize that his dad was doing what he thought neccessary to help Vidal make the best choice. Also remember a good education if important to his dad, and what a ass he was for worrying about Vidal being half way across the country, and worry about his academics in a distracting area to a 19 year-old. You know i guess he just realized that there is more to life than playing football, and wanted his son to make the best choice, not only athletically, but academically.

                    Now assuming you are not Vidal himself saying his dad is an ass then...

                    I hope i may have enlightented any ignorance you still have over this situation, and that you will not continue to sound stupid, about people, and a situation you know nothing about, other than his dad did not sign the LOI on signing day next year, but ended up doing so a week later...

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
                      Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
                      ok BN get this... His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD. So he wanted Vidal to have more time to decide. Then once he saw how much happier Vidal was with USC he signed the letter.

                      You acting like his dad was saying no i don't want you to go to USC, and i won't sign the letter. Thats not how it was at all. Get some facts before you just start assuming stuff.

                      Oh ya and the rivals article had direct quots from the dad and Vidal, seems to be a little more reliable than your assumptions on the matter

                      You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.
                      vidal was changing his mind so his dad didn't sign the LOI? now how much sense does that make?
                      Ok read the post above first, then to answer this question...

                      This is how much sense it makes, if a father sees his son struggling with a big decision in his life, changing college choice almost daily, why should he sign the papers when it comes the NSD. Think about it 18 year olds don't always have all the answers, the guy was being a parent, and doing what he thought would help his son the most.

                      He was not acting maliciously towards USC, he simply wanted to make sure that his son made the correct choice and would not have any regrets...

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
                        Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
                        Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
                        ok BN get this... His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD. So he wanted Vidal to have more time to decide. Then once he saw how much happier Vidal was with USC he signed the letter.

                        You acting like his dad was saying no i don't want you to go to USC, and i won't sign the letter. Thats not how it was at all. Get some facts before you just start assuming stuff.

                        Oh ya and the rivals article had direct quots from the dad and Vidal, seems to be a little more reliable than your assumptions on the matter

                        You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.
                        vidal was changing his mind so his dad didn't sign the LOI? now how much sense does that make?
                        Ok read the post above first, then to answer this question...

                        This is how much sense it makes, if a father sees his son struggling with a big decision in his life, changing college choice almost daily, why should he sign the papers when it comes the NSD. Think about it 18 year olds don't always have all the answers, the guy was being a parent, and doing what he thought would help his son the most.

                        He was not acting maliciously towards USC, he simply wanted to make sure that his son made the correct choice and would not have any regrets...
                        if a son is struggling with a big decision in his life, then he doesn't sign the LOI himself. Not that hard.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          maybe its called being a parent??

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Turner could be Mike Williams the third, but I think Hazelton will steal the show next year he has the size and the speed to be a force. Don't get me wrong though, Turner will be good too.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I think there will deff be a fall off in production but if the running game should improve it shouldnt be too much of an issue.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                naw ausberry is the next mike williams and i think turner will be the guy to replace Jarett and Vidal is just the extra guy... if turner dosent show that he has more heart he'll never get to be that guy and itll go to videl and hey dont sleep on Patterson the next santana moss

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information