Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
    maybe its called being a parent??
    maybe it's called....if the kid is unsure, he doesn't sign the LOI himself. It doesn't make sense.

Comment

what doesn't make sense is you arguing about a subject you clearly know nothing about... So since you no nothing about it, it is pointless to even argue with you...

Comment

In other words, you can't back up the statement.

Comment

Ok heres an idea, how about you get rivals account... then read the article that was dedicated to this exact topic. This article has direct quotes from the father and Vidal. Then you will be educated on this subject, instead of making your own ignorant judgements about this subject...

Comment

I stopped talking about the subject 2 pages ago. Now I just want to know how it makes any sense at all if 1 person is having doubts, a second person is the one who doesn't sign the LOI.

And by the way, just because you read a rivals article doesn't mean you know what's going on.

Comment

well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?

Comment

well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
                and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.

Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?

Comment

Hazleton wouldn't have gotten more playing time here at Penn State to be perfectly honest. That's not to say that he's not talented enough to do so, just that there are a few people in front of him on the depth chart.

Derrick Williams - Junior next year
                  Deon Butler - Junior next year
                  Jordan Norwood - Junior next year
                  Chris Bell - Sophormore next year
                  A.J. Wallace - Sophormore next year

That's not to mention a whole bunch of backups varying in Junior and Senior status. On that list the guys I would say more talented than him are Derrick and A.J.

However Deon and Jordan have worked th eir way into the lineup and are solid in their own way, Deon a good route runner and Jordan has good hands. It's hard to crack that kind of lineup when there are older kids in front of you and the coaching staff is a bit traditional/old fashioned.

I don't blame him for going to USC, I just felt Penn State as an institution would help him become a better person. Maybe not necessarily a better football player, although I doubt USC coaches better than PSU anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7
                    I don't blame him for going to USC, I just felt Penn State as an institution would help him become a better person. Maybe not necessarily a better football player, although I doubt USC coaches better than PSU anyway.
                    how so?

Comment

Penn State is more old fashioned, more traditional. We keep kids in school for 4 years. We have the highest athlete graduation rate amongst any Division I-A school. (I think it's a little below 80%) I can't remember the last time we had a guy leave for the NFL his junior year.

We want you to stay in school, we want you to learn how to be a gentleman, we want you to learn how to be a man. If you step outside your bounds, you will be punished without any chance. You know Dan Connor, the LB who is now on the national radar? Got suspended beginning of last season because he was a childish prick that prank called one of his coaches.

Penn State sets the bar very high on the field and off the field. It's mostly because that's Joe PA's mantra and over time it has influenced the university greatly. To understand Penn State, you have to understand Joe Paterno. There's a reason why everyone loves Joe PA and no one really likes Bobby.

Comment

Note to everyone argueing with Buckeye.Stop responding to him, it's the only way he'll stop.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27

and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.

No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.

Comment

No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
                            What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.

Comment

What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                              Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                              ^^^^^^
                              OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP

And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:
                                You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

Oh wait....that's you and your recruiting thread boyfriends.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information