• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
    Originally posted by TIP
    Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
    well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
    and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.

Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?
    No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
    What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.
    And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:
    You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

Oh wait....that's you and your recruiting thread boyfriends.
    When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
    Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
    ^^^^^^
    OMFG LMAO

Comment

This thread is about the impact these 2 receivers will make at USC, stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
        Originally posted by TIP
        well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?
        and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.

No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.
        What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...
        for some reason you can't grasp the fact that your stupid answers never answered my question. Just because you say something, doesn't mean it answers what I was asking.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
          Originally posted by TIP

for some reason you can't grasp the fact that your stupid answers never answered my question. Just because you say something, doesn't mean it answers what I was asking.
          BN, here's the deal, not sure you ever went to college and had to make a major decision like that...I had choices to UW, Notre Dame and UVA. I immediately chose UW because it seemed like a great blend of academics and social scene (#30 overall school in the nation, high on the list of party schools, also only about 4.5 hours away from home). My parents stressed even after I sent in my stuff saying I was going there that I should slow down and really evaluate my options. Thats what parents do. Kids make brash decisions without much thought, parents are there to sometimes slow them down and see the big picture. I ultimately stuck with my guns and with Wisconsin. Do you see the similarities in the stories? Or does this not answer your question either.

Comment

BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672
              Originally posted by TIP
              Originally posted by TIP

BN, here's the deal, not sure you ever went to college and had to make a major decision like that...I had choices to UW, Notre Dame and UVA. I immediately chose UW because it seemed like a great blend of academics and social scene (#30 overall school in the nation, high on the list of party schools, also only about 4.5 hours away from home). My parents stressed even after I sent in my stuff saying I was going there that I should slow down and really evaluate my options. Thats what parents do. Kids make brash decisions without much thought, parents are there to sometimes slow them down and see the big picture. I ultimately stuck with my guns and with Wisconsin. Do you see the similarities in the stories? Or does this not answer your question either.
              No, that doesn't answer the question. Had YOU had doubts about whether or not you wanted to go to UW and you hadn't submitted the papers, then it would be related.

As it was explained though, Vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. It's my contention that if Vidal was having second thoughts, HE wouldn't have signed the LOI.

Thank you for not being an arrogant asshole like everybody else has tried to be.

Comment

BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...
                *sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".

Comment

*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".

Or you could've saved the time and not posted at all, instead of coping with the fact you can't put together an actual response that would help your arguement.

Comment

*sigh*

BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?

Comment

• Originally posted by andyjo672

*sigh*

BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?
                      I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by elway777

*sigh*

Or you could've saved the time and not posted at all, instead of coping with the fact you can't put together an actual response that would help your arguement.
                        First of all, you don't even know what my argument is. Second, if you can't answer my question, then don't waste my time with your petty insults.

Comment

• Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27

*sigh*

I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.
                            OH I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE! BN hates conformity, and therefore most likely hates his dad who probably works for the big evil corporate machine. As a result, he cant stand the fact that Vidal's dad would attempt to help his son make a well educated decision. Why dont you go listen to some more crappy dungeon rock music in your poorly lit basement while your parents are upstairs talking about what went wrong with you...shouldn't you be at work being the disgruntled 30 year old working at the local 7/11?

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
                              Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here
                              OK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" bullshit and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.

Comment

• Originally posted by andyjo672

*sigh*

OH I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE! BN hates conformity, and therefore most likely hates his dad who probably works for the big evil corporate machine. As a result, he cant stand the fact that Vidal's dad would attempt to help his son make a well educated decision. Why dont you go listen to some more crappy dungeon rock music in your poorly lit basement while your parents are upstairs talking about what went wrong with you...shouldn't you be at work being the disgruntled 30 year old working at the local 7/11?

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.
                                wow. more mature posting from the NFLDC all stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information