Patrickt Turner & Vidal Hazelton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrickt Turner & Vidal Hazelton

how do you guys think they'll do next season starting for USC? I'm excited to see them play.

Turner wasn't that impressive this year. He's a bit slow for my liking, but has Plaxico Burress type potential. I think he'll get around 800 yards and 10 TD's.

Comment

I think they will do great. Booty is really coming along and Vidal and Turner are great natural talents. They will be working with them hard over summer camp and Booty and Turner already have a repore from this season
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by Good Ol' Duck
        Turner wasn't that impressive this year. He's a bit slow for my liking, but has Plaxico Burress type potential. I think he'll get around 800 yards and 10 TD's.
        Yeah, Turner has not impressesd me at all in his two years, but to be fair he hasn't had a very good opportunity.

Comment

they'll be above average

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
            Originally posted by Good Ol' Duck
            Yeah, Turner has not impressesd me at all in his two years, but to be fair he hasn't had a very good opportunity.
            he hasnt had a opportunity at all really. 1st year McFoy was healthy, this year McFoy was injured and he stepped in and produced as much as mcfoy would've. so meh.

Comment

i think hazelton will be a threat and turner will be our new "go to guy" in the redzone like jarrett was since they are both the same size
              Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

I hope HAzelton chokes thats bastard, he should be in Happy Valley :evil:

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                ^^^^^^
                OMFG LMAO

Comment

Patrick Turner seems so lazy with his routes, and besides that he's made an effort of dropping every single pass that is a little over his head.

Comment

They def. will not be what USC has been use to from their Wideouts.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                      :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
                        Originally posted by TIP

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated posts

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                        Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                        ^^^^^^
                        OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                          Originally posted by TIP

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated posts
                          speaking of uneducated...how do you think you can determine what i meant by a smilie?

anyway, he wanted to go to USC all along. his asshole dad wanted to force him to psu. typical psu fan's didn't care as long as he ended up at psu....which is super classy.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                            Originally posted by TIP

I don't see how you can be mad at the kid. USC>PSU...Playing for NC's>Some Bowl...Warm>Cold Weather. It's not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                              Originally posted by TIP
                              Originally posted by TIP

I don't see how you can be mad at the kid. USC>PSU...Playing for NC's>Some Bowl...Warm>Cold Weather. It's not that hard.
                              He is a penn state fan and they almost got him? Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information