Les Miles on WWL Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
    Michigan was the most overrated team last year. I hope they got better.
    Yeah, sure they were. You mean how they lost their 2 games to teams that finished the season #2 and #4 in the country both on the road? And destroyed the #5 team in the country? Please use your brain before posting, it tends to help. Explain to me how Michigan was overrated, I'm pumped to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      I'm thinking Oklahoma will give Texas a run for their money.
      Of course OU will give Texas a run for their money but in the end Texas should win.... like they should have whooped both K-state and A&M next year.

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
        Of course OU will give Texas a run for their money but in the end Texas should win.... like they should have whooped both K-state and A&M next year.
        I agree, Texas is the favorite. But I'm not going to be stunned if Oklahoma pulls it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          I agree, Texas is the favorite. But I'm not going to be stunned if Oklahoma pulls it out.
          Same. Texas does has a habit of choking...

Comment

I'm not too sure I'm sold on UT's defense. That secondary got shredded a lot last year, and they lost two first round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
              I'm not too sure I'm sold on UT's defense. That secondary got shredded a lot last year, and they lost two first round picks.
              Exactly. The offense is going to be killer but the secondary is going to get torched is what Im afraid of.

Comment

This is from another board, is Carroll serial?

I was listenng to drive time sports radio out here in Los Angeles and the Les Miles comments came up. The hosts basically said that Miles comments were out of line and that the SEC (specifically LSU) needs to go on the road and play some out of conference talent. Banged on LSU's schedule and said LSU and Miles are pissed off due to the fact we lost Booty and specifically McKnight. Also said we have a complex about USC and the fact they are top program in the country. Few minutes later Carroll came on via phone and said Miles comments were "LAME" and that Pac-10 from top to bottom is equal to SEC (hinting at Miss St, Vandy, etc.)
                Welcomes to play anyone anywhere (i.e. Auburn, Arkansas).

Comment

Well I was listening to that interview and Pete said the competition and intesity was the same. Not the talent. That comment is debatable, but the rest of what Pete said is in line. Unlike some of Les's complaining.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information