Les Miles on WWL Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Miles on WWL Radio

"I would like nothing better than to play USC for the National Championship this year. Of course they've got a lesser road to hoe than we do. They are going to have some hard fought battles against Oregon and Washington State. Then they have Cal Berkley and Stanford. Those are some juggernauts there. We have to play in the SEC".
    Les is the man, calling out the Pac-10 for what they are.

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
    Les is the man, calling out the Pac-10 for what they are.
    ..Geaux Tigers! But I LOVE USC though..
    Last edited by YAYareaRB; 06-27-2007, 11:21 PM.

Comment

i love it...besides usc..the rest of the pac 10 is mediocre

Comment

The Pac 10 is much better than you think. USC could win it all, but theres still UCLA, Oregon, Cal, and Arizona State to deal with.

Arizona looks like they're ready to be good, Washington and Washington State are improving rapidly..the only really bad team is Stanford.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
          The Pac 10 is much better than you think. USC could win it all, but theres still UCLA, Oregon, Cal, and Arizona State to deal with.

Arizona looks like they're ready to be good, Washington and Washington State are improving rapidly..the only really bad team is Stanford.
          no im pretty sure there mediocre compared with the SEC...they just dont get the type of players the SEC does...

Comment

What was the point of that cheap shot? What's he trying to prove? That the SEC is better than the Pac-10? No kidding. That didn't need further mentioning.

He might as well take a shot at the Texas' schedule in the Big 12 (easy as it gets), or Ohio State and their OOC combined with playing in the Big 10.

People knock USC and the Pac-10, but no conference besides the SEC can say they are considerably better top to botom. Plus, USC plays a tough OOC schedule every year.

Comment

The Pac Ten isnt as bad you think.USC and Cal are always the top two teams.USC would crush LSU.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                The Pac Ten isnt as bad you think.USC and Cal are always the top two teams.USC would crush LSU.
                the fact that usc would or wouldnt crush lsu has nuthin to do with the rest of the pac 10...they are not a good conference...

Comment

except for the fact that the Pac Ten would have the best team in the country.And while alot of people say the Pac Ten isnt good most of them dont even watch the games.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

heres just a quick run down of last years recruiting just to kinda show what i mean when i say the pac 10 doesnt get the kinda players that the SEC DOES
                    i didnt count usc and i didnt count florida since those were the 2 best and im not arguing about usc cuz they are the only team that can recruit like an SEC school

5 star recruits that went to either tennessee, lsu, south carolina or auburn...8
                    4 star recruits that went to either tennseess, lsu, south carolina or auburn..57

5 star that went to CAL arizona oregon and ucla...0
                    4 star that went to CAL arizona oregon and ucla...27

so like i said outside of usc the pac 10 is just mediocre

Comment

I don't know if USC would crush LSU. LSU's defense will be scary good.

Honestly though, I think the PAC 10 is probably the second or third best conference in the country. The Big 10 is solid at the top, but I think the PAC 10 is a little deeper.

Comment

In other news a guy LSU offered Matt Patchen recently made a comment.

“Right now it’s LSU, Miami, Florida State, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Ole Miss and Notre Dame,” he said. “I like the SEC and ACC because I feel like they are the two best conferences. I wanted to like USC but they play in the Pac-10 and it’s just a weak conference. I mean Cal is good every now and then, but other than that it’s not a strong conference. The Big-10 is just a ridiculously slow conference. They are big but slow and we saw that during the national championship last year.”

Comment

Duckseason needs to get in here and spread some knowledge.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Patchan is a good kid. I think it's going to be a Miami, Florida, and LSU recruiting battle for him. His dad plays for the 'canes, so maybe that'll steer him the right way :)

Comment

Reese your a tool. Your whole recruiting by conference theory is as bad as it gets.

The SEC is obviously the best conference. But if your gonna call SC out for their schedule then why not Texas? why not OSU?
                              Les is probably still upset over Joe Mcknight.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information