No announcement yet.

S2C's SEC Football Predictions with Power Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a waste. He was so hyped coming out of Deerfield Beach. Great high school player but he never developed into a good passer.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

South Carolina will be much better than you think. I'm not saying they'll win the SEC East, but I can definitely see them doing better than 1-7 in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
        Schaeffer didn't even work with the first team in the spring. He is by no means an elite talent with his lack of accuracy, which rivals Reggie Balls'.

Ole Miss has potential for sure, there is not enough overall talent on this team.
        He has sucked but at QB the potential is there. You never know, he could have a future outside of QB. He is 6-2 210 with reported 4.4 speed. He can heave it too, he has a cannon. As you said the accuracy just isn't there. Could be a Reggie McNeal type of guy, he certainly sounds like McNeal measurables. talent, and skill-set wise.

Comment

Well then he might as well convert to wide receiver now because he will never be a good college or pro (Hahaha) quarterback.

Comment

Schaeffer should redshirt (if he already hasn't) and then play WR in 2008 for Ole Miss. He does have potential and he is good in the open field. Orgeron is wasting his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
              I think Ole Miss will do better than Vandy.
              I don't see it, we have all of are top players returning, if Nickson can improve in his turnovers this year we are a bowl team, if not it will be hard for us to win six.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

lets go Vandy!!!! woot. I say we finish in the top 6 :D

Comment

Hey when are you going to do number 9

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                    Hey when are you going to do number 9
                    I'll do it tonight...but I am reevaluating my PR's and it's really confusing because there really isn't much imo that seperates teams 2-9. The beautiful thing about the SEC is that anyone can beat anyone excluding MSU and Ole Miss sadly.

So, you might disagree that #8 might be better than #2 (for example, nothings final right now), but remember that doing PR's on the SEC is a tough thing to do because almost every team has a lot of talent...it's just tough lol.

Comment

Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
                      I'll do it tonight...but I am reevaluating my PR's and it's really confusing because there really isn't much imo that seperates teams 2-9. The beautiful thing about the SEC is that anyone can beat anyone excluding MSU and Ole Miss sadly.

So, you might disagree that #8 might be better than #2 (for example, nothings final right now), but remember that doing PR's on the SEC is a tough thing to do because almost every team has a lot of talent...it's just tough lol.
                      like when Vandy beat georgia and got jipped out of an Arkansas win

Comment

I know Vanderbilt beat Alabama in my predictions, but this is an upset alert. Games with upset alerts are highlighted in red. I have a special note on each team bolded black.
                        Please comment on what you like/do not like (I am thinking I am going to hear more "do not likes" lol)...I am just waiting for Green Bay Scat's rage. lol

Also, the reason I have Alabama rated ahead of Vandy is because they have superior talent across the board. Vandy will come in ready to play and beat them next year, but at the end of the year Alabama will have gradually improved so much from the beginning of the season. You have to remember Bama is also playing FSU in a brutal OOC game.
                        Last edited by simms2clayton; 07-08-2007, 09:52 PM.

Comment

honestly, im not that upset. We go to a bowl and we have a winning record, the thing is, u need to state if a game will be close. I think we can beat georgia again(at home) and be 8-4, which isnt to hard to believe, factor in that all our DBs are returning 2 LBs and 2 DLs with 1 DE having 5.5 as a 3rd down rusher. We could shock if we get some luck and i wouldnt be surprised to see us 4th behind LSU,Auburn,Florida. but we could be last if something goes wrong. Good job sims

edit - EB will stay for his Sr. year
                          Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 07-08-2007, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                            honestly, im not that upset. We go to a bowl and we have a winning record, the thing is, u need to state if a game will be close. I think we can beat georgia again(at home) and be 8-4, which isnt to hard to believe, factor in that all our DBs are returning 2 LBs and 2 DLs with 1 DE having 5.5 as a 3rd down rusher. We could shock if we get some luck and i wouldnt be surprised to see us 4th behind LSU,Auburn,Florida. but we could be last if something goes wrong. Good job sims

edit - EB will stay for his Sr. year
                            I don't state if a game will be close because that's an almost impossible thing to do. Have you ever tried betting sports? That ****'s tough.

Vandy will not beat UGA...UGA was a much much better team than when they showed up against Vandy and UK last season, both resulting in losses.

Also, UGA returns a whole lot of talent and Stafford has 1 year under his belt. UGA will contend for 1st in the SEC East. Can they do it? Remains to be seen.

I like the point u make about "luck being a factor." Because it really is. The difference for a team like Kentucky last season and previous years because they had a little more luck go their way. Clemson's FG kicker missed a PAT and an easy 24 yard FG and the game would have been totally different if he converted those chip shots.

Comment

i like it, auburn is 4-0 so far in division... but they have a hard schedule and i can see atleast 3 losses from them in division... eek.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                                i like it, auburn is 4-0 so far in division... but they have a hard schedule and i can see atleast 3 losses from them in division... eek.
                                I hope Auburn can beat those teams at the bottom of my power rankings...but Bama is still gonna be tough.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information