S2C's SEC Football Predictions with Power Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumpity bump bump....BUMP BUMP.

Just updated my power rankings. Vanderbilt coming in at 9 and Alabama coming in at #8

I can not wait for this matchup next season. People are going to sleep on Vanderbilt.

Comment

when i say Jess Beets is a 290, i think that will be hes best weight. He could be 300 easy but he isnt the same as if he was 290. Hes got big ass calfs tho. He will start for Kent. and most likly win some OLineman award, its just who he is, a hard working, dog fighting type of guy, might not overpower you, but will play with great leaverage and just constantly wear on you, he just never gets tired.

Look at my Sig quote S2C, Williams is right on, 14-0
      Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 07-09-2007, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        when i say Jess Beets is a 290, i think that will be hes best weight. He could be 300 easy but he isnt the same as if he was 290. Hes got big ass calfs tho. He will start for Kent. and most likly win some OLineman award, its just who he is, a hard working, dog fighting type of guy, might not overpower you, but will play with great leaverage and just constantly wear on you, he just never gets tired.

Look at my Sig quote S2C, Williams is right on, 14-0
        Man, every player on every team thinks that way and it doesn't matter. I don't know how many UK players I talked to last year that said that it was a lock they were going to beat UL...which is a good thing all players need to believe in themselves.

Vandy at most will get 8 wins. At the least probably 5.

I love what you are saying about Beets. He had trouble in the spring though (injuries) and he missed out but I hope he can dominate like you said. I would rather have a 6'3, 290 OG that works hard and is talented than a 6'5 340 lazy football player with no athleiticsm.

Comment

What happened to all the traffic?

Comment

i dont get it, wouldnt vandy be ahead of alabama or did i miss read something... or just not read at all :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

good drop....pretty interesting

I am working on mine now, should have it released by the end of the week

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

ANy chance Spurrier gets fired if USC only gets 5 or 6 wins

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                  i dont get it, wouldnt vandy be ahead of alabama or did i miss read something... or just not read at all :)
                  conference rankings are based on conference record and since both were 3-5 Bama won the tiebreaker since they beat Vandy

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    no..........

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

If you read one of my previous posts then you will find the answer of why Bama is ahead of Vandy despite losing to them.

Reading is FUNdamental!!!

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        Absolutely not. They have too much invested in him, he has done a great job recruiting, and you aren't going to find a better coach on the job market.

Comment

bumpityyyy

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Where is number 7! You're killing me S2C!

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                              Where is number 7! You're killing me S2C!
                              Hahahah...glad to know I have a few fans of my PRs out there. Ill b sure to get 7 and 6 up tonight.

Comment

UPDATED POWER RANKINGS...UK COMING IN AT 7 AND ARKANSAS AT 6!!! Please comment and debate!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information