No announcement yet.

S2C's SEC Football Predictions with Power Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like it... although i think UK can beat georgia.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
      i like it... although i think UK can beat georgia.
      I think UK can beat anyone on their schedule except LSU...but I have a hard time even as a Cats fan myself seeing us beat UGA 2 years in a row and having to go into Sanford Stadium to do it...UGA will surprise some next year.

Comment

IMO Arkansas vs. Alabama should be in red.

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
          IMO Arkansas vs. Alabama should be in red.

Arkansas is a better team than Alabama...are u saying the opposite?

Comment

Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
            Arkansas is a better team than Alabama...are u saying the opposite?
            I agree. I think that Alabama is at home though and that Arkansas had a really rough off-season while Alabama had a really positive one. If Shula was still the coach I would agree but I think the game is a swing game now that Alabama has a first class coach.

Comment

I agree. I think that Alabama is at home though and that Arkansas had a really rough off-season while Alabama had a really positive one. If Shula was still the coach I would agree but I think the game is a swing game now that Alabama has a first class coach.
              The talent isn't there yet though. Bama fans are going to be expecting a 10 win season when they will get a 7 or 8 win season.

Comment

Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
                The talent isn't there yet though. Bama fans are going to be expecting a 10 win season when they will get a 7 or 8 win season.
                I agree, I think 7-5 is the most realistic outcome for the season. 6-6 or worse under Shula but I will say 7-5 for Saban.

Comment

You are delusional. Is Saban going to play Linebacker and shut down McFadden and Jones?

Regardless of the experience and top notch coaching ability Saban brings to the table, Bama has absolutely no shot to be a top team in the SEC next year, or beat the Hogs for that matter.

Arkansas should be in the top 3 on this list.
                  Check out my blog and website:
                  www.4thand99.com

Comment

Originally posted by schmiddog View Post
                    You are delusional. Is Saban going to play Linebacker and shut down McFadden and Jones?

Regardless of the experience and top notch coaching ability Saban brings to the table, Bama has absolutely no shot to be a top team in the SEC next year, or beat the Hogs for that matter.

Arkansas should be in the top 3 on this list.
                    Alabama took Arkansas into 2OT on the road last year and lost 24-23. IMO Alabama has improved and Arkansas has gotten worse. Arkansas has relatively no passing game, a terrible kicking game, and a defense that is not as good as it was last year. Alabama will have a solid offense and secondary but is weak on the defensive front 7. I expect McFadden and Jones to both have great games but I don't think it will be an easy win for Arkansas. How am I being delusional? Did I say Alabama was going to be a top team in the SEC next year? Did I say Alabama was going to win the game? Did I even say that Alabama was a better team than Arkansas? No, what I said was that I think there is a chance that Alabama could win the game, therefore it should be marked in red. Maybe you should read before you automatically make assumptions (such that I am one of those Alabama fans that think Saban=NC in the first year).
                    Last edited by VY10; 07-16-2007, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information