No announcement yet.

steve slaton article

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    Actually I think WVU's defense might be above average. They have alot of young talent on that squad and they have become aware of their surroundings and jobs in that odd defensive setup.

Quinton Andrews, So, DB
    Eric Wicks, Sr, DB
    Reed Williams, LB
    Bobby hathaway, LB
    Keilen Dykes, DL, 6'5, 295 solid dude up front
    Johnny Dingle, DE
    Antonio Lewis, DB

I think they are goign to be better than last year. They gave up an average 336 yrds per game last year and averaged apprx 470. I think They will average about the same this year on O and average about 30-40 less on D.
    It wouldn't be that hard for them to be better than last year. I still think USC's offense would carve them to pieces.

i know ima huge Rutgers homer, but still, Mike Teel shredded that D last year in the final game of the season. Granted, Pat White was hurt that game, and WVU's O is very explosive, but i dont see them having a realistic chance at the NC game. Their D just isnt that good.

oh, and as a runner, Rice>Slaton.

Slaton is a tremendous athlete, but in the NFL, will be kinda like Reggie Bush, utilized out of the backfield as a reciever, and even a return man, but wont have much sucess running the ball.
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Fixed that for you ;)
        because the score was so close last year... and if im not mistaken... michigan lost WAY more than USC

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
          because the score was so close last year... and if im not mistaken... michigan lost WAY more than USC
          Hey man I'm not allowed to be optimistic? Michigan's offense could be good enough to get them to the national title game. LSU had a game last year where they scored all of 3 points with the #1 pick at QB and two first rounders at receiver. They lost Landry too.

Debug Information