No announcement yet.

Who will be a better Pro?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the Big 10/Michigan bias on this thread im suprised at the outcome of the poll.

As guy who watched DJack play since high school I would have to go with him, he hasn't reached half of his potential yet which is scary.

And whoever said Tedd Ginn is similiar to Desean has not seen enough of his games.He's more than just speed like TG, he has better hands,route running and ball skills and their just gonna get better.And He's not smaller than TG either, unless you actually believe Tedd is 6'0.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
      With all the Big 10/Michigan bias on this thread im suprised at the outcome of the poll.

As guy who watched DJack play since high school I would have to go with him, he hasn't reached half of his potential yet which is scary.

And whoever said Tedd Ginn is similiar to Desean has not seen enough of his games.He's more than just speed like TG, he has better hands,route running and ball skills and their just gonna get better.And He's not smaller than TG either, unless you actually believe Tedd is 6'0.
      Big 10 bias? Four fans of the Big 10 have commented, two said they were pretty much equal, one said Manningham, and the other said Jackson. I don't see how that's biased at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
        Originally posted by elway777

Big 10 bias? Four fans of the Big 10 have commented, two said they were pretty much equal, one said Manningham, and the other said Jackson. I don't see how that's biased at all.
        I know, I mean the forum in general usually favors Big Ten teams/players over others like the Pac-10.Which is why im suprised this thread has gone in favor of Desean.

Comment

for anybody who thopught i was refering to the USC Steve Smith, i was actually refering to the CAR Steve Smith.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

former #1 in post count on this site
            first to 500 posts

Comment

tough one..... ill go with Manningham.

Comment

Super Mario

Comment

I really like Manningham, he is going to be a great player. I really like Jackson as well, but I take Manningham by a little. I'll take Jackson over Ginn though.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

I'll go with jackson, especially considering how michigan recievers seem to not live up expectations in the NFL

Comment

Manningham is a little more prototypical in his style and abilities, and he could be a very good reciever at the next level, especially if he gets a good quarterback to work with (he could be Marvin Harrison all over again).

As for Jackson, I love the kid. He's like a much more manuverable Tedd Ginn, and while he certainly has some work to do on his route running, I think he could be a real game-breaker on the next level. I think that Tedd Ginn's running style is going to severly limit him on the next stage, but with Jackson it is all dependant on how much work he puts into it.

Comment

Well I'd prolly ask Matt Millen that question and then take the one he doesn't say

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

i like them both, but i'd go with jackson.

Comment

I really like the Mavin Harrison/Steve Smith comparisons. Both are very good receivers. I think I like Jackson a little more. The speed makes him so dynamic. Just wait until he refines his routes, bulks up a little, and gets more repetitions catching the ball. He'll be a great one.

Comment

I will vote Malcom Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28
                                Well I'd prolly ask Matt Millen that question and then take the one he doesn't say
                                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information