Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Team's 2007 Record?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Eh, they usually line him up in the backfield and throw him a sweep two or three times a game.

    He gets used all over the field though, you're right. Screens, bubble screens..hes so explosive they try to get him touches on every drive.

    Comment


    • #47
      yea vandy will go 14-0 and be National Champs.....i can dream cant i?

      Comment


      • #48
        Kentucky Wildcats...you will have to see in my updated SEC Power Rankings tomorrow (which means they are coming in at either 7 or 6).

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
          LSU doesnt have the offense to score enough points on a defense like USC is goign to have. USC has 3 potential 1st round picks for linebackers and 2 1st rounders on the D LINE along with a couple of other studs. USC's offense is good enough to score at least 28 on anyone in the country.
          Seriously who else would know LSU's offense than their own fans? LSU can hang with USC.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Sveen View Post
            Texas Longhorns: 11-1
            I'm curious, who do Texas fans see the Longhorns losing to? Oklahoma? Or is it a forecasted random letdown against a weaker opponent?

            UT has a very easy schedule this year.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by elway777 View Post
              1 loss = USC
              LOL. Elway777 you are by far my favorite poster on this board. Fight On bro.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                We upgraded the OC position. Jimbo got a tight ass in big games. See Auburn 04. Flynn challenged Jr for the starting spot in camp last year so if he can play at the level of the #1 overall draft pick I think he can play with the SEC. Oh and that Miami team was a pretty good team. Last year was the worst team of the decade...
                I'm not sold on Gary Crowton. Sure the Ducks put up big points against weak teams last year, but late in the season they really broke down. I don't think the Spread Offense style that he runs is very well suited for a guy like Matt Flynn.

                Jonathan Stewart was stuffed last year vs. USC w/ Crowton at the helm.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                  Seriously who else would know LSU's offense than their own fans? LSU can hang with USC.
                  Come on. USC may be in a class of their own this year. They have so much talent it's not fair. Booty, Turner, Gable, McKnight, Hazelton, Baker good God the list goes on. I like Early Doucet as the #2 wideout in the SEC and I think he's got a lot of skill but I don't see LSU having the offense that SC does. Now, on defense, that's a whole different story.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I guess we'll continue to live the underdog life. We'll get the respect one day.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Come on. USC may be in a class of their own this year. They have so much talent it's not fair. Booty, Turner, Gable, McKnight, Hazelton, Baker good God the list goes on. I like Early Doucet as the #2 wideout in the SEC and I think he's got a lot of skill but I don't see LSU having the offense that SC does. Now, on defense, that's a whole different story.
                      I'm as big an 'SC fan as it comes, but even I'm not going to admit that they are slam dunk, head and shoulders above everyone else.

                      -They first have to prove that the O-Line can pave the way towards a dominant run game.

                      -After that, Booty has to gel w/ the receivers.

                      -Special teams could be a glaring weakness for the Trojans after losing K Mario Danelo. Coverage teams need to be tighter, the kicking game needs to be decent and someone has to emerge as a punt returning threat (Joe McKnight? ROJO?)

                      -The Trojans also need to get back to forcing more turnovers and getting more sacks from the front four. Pete Carroll is great at blitzing, but they'd be so much better if they could generate consistent pressure from just the front four.

                      -Finally the Trojans have to avoid injury.

                      If these things can happen, I'd be very confident in USC. But as it usually is, a lot of things have to go right for a team to win a Championship.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                        I guess we'll continue to live the underdog life. We'll get the respect one day.
                        What are you talking about? Because I said SC has a better offense? LSU is one of the top 3 most talented teams in the country. They're not going to score points like Texas Tech, but their defense is unreal and I think it will be LSU/USC for the title, though I'd love to see Michigan in there.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Jericho@SC View Post
                          I'm as big an 'SC fan as it comes, but even I'm not going to admit that they are slam dunk, head and shoulders above everyone else.

                          -They first have to prove that the O-Line can pave the way towards a dominant run game.

                          -After that, Booty has to gel w/ the receivers.

                          -Special teams could be a glaring weakness for the Trojans after losing K Mario Danelo. Coverage teams need to be tighter, the kicking game needs to be decent and someone has to emerge as a punt returning threat (Joe McKnight? ROJO?)

                          -The Trojans also need to get back to forcing more turnovers and getting more sacks from the front four. Pete Carroll is great at blitzing, but they'd be so much better if they could generate consistent pressure from just the front four.

                          -Finally the Trojans have to avoid injury.

                          If these things can happen, I'd be very confident in USC. But as it usually is, a lot of things have to go right for a team to win a Championship.
                          God I hate seeing the name Rojo. I would have loved him. But hey, we got Warren which was a bigger need. I wouldn't be surprised to see Rojo and McKnight get reps at returns. I don't think you have to worry about the front four this year. Jackson, Ellis, Griffen oh my. I'm sure I missed some studs don't flip out.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            What are you talking about? Because I said SC has a better offense? LSU is one of the top 3 most talented teams in the country. They're not going to score points like Texas Tech, but their defense is unreal and I think it will be LSU/USC for the title, though I'd love to see Michigan in there.
                            People just find a way to underrate us every year.

                            Personally, if LSU and Michigan are both 12-1 and USC is 13-0, Michigan will play in the MNC. Just how things are.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              actually nevermind I'm tired and don't knwo what I'm saying.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                                People just find a way to underrate us every year.

                                Personally, if LSU and Michigan are both 12-1 and USC is 13-0, Michigan will play in the MNC. Just how things are.
                                Yeah right. Not after all the SEC yokels start *****ing and moaning "The SEC is better than the NFL" yadda yadda yadda. Especially after last year's NC game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information