1 loss = USC

1 loss to who? Cal?

Comment

Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
      1 loss to who? Cal?
      He's sasying LSU's 1 loss would be to USC in the NC game

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
        As an OSU fan, I feel lucky. Only 2 tough games in Michigan and Wisconsin, which they'll probably lose. Out of the others, I think they could have an upset at a smaller school like Indiana (Who I think will be really good), so I'll say 3 losses for the Bucks.

OSU will NOT lose to Penn State this year.
        I think that's accurate.

Comment

wvu

12-0

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
            wvu

12-0
            With that badass schedule I could see it. Louisville may have something to say about that along with Rutgers.

Comment

BUFFALO (home) W

NAVY (home) W

NORFOLK STATE(homecoming) W

MARYLAND(home) tough game, close, but W

CINCINNATI(home) W, oh my will we get revenge

Syracuse(in 'cus) W

SOUTH FLORIDA(home) W, but im only so confident because it's a home game. Close game, USF is on the rise.

WEST VIRGINIA(home) W, mainly again, because we're home. Last year, we hung with them up til the end. another exciting matchup, but i say we come out on top

Connecticut(in UCONN) W

Army(in West Point) W

PITTSBURGH(home) W

Louisville( in Lou.) L, We will lose one game, either to WVA or Lou. I think this one, because the pressure of going undefeated(hopefully) and the WVA game is at home. I feel Louisville, with a new coach and RB will have 2 losses, but part of me says only 1 because of Brohm. I predict Rutgers and WVA will be tied at 11-1 atop the Big East with Louisville behind with 2 losses. Rutgers has the tiebreaker over WVA with the win and goes to a BCS bowl!!

now, yes, some of this may be homerism, but looking at the schedule, it's not out of the question by any means. the 2 games I'm most afraid of(other than WVA and Lou.) are USF and maybe Cincy, but trust me, the RU faithful and players do not forget last year's awful game at cincy, and the USF game was close last year, but this year its at home
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I'd say 8-4 with some luck, or 7-5/6-6. It all comes down to the UCLA, GT and MSU games.

Georgia Tech Toss-up, but I'm siding with a W
                (24) Penn State L
                (8) Michigan L
                Michigan State W
                at Purdue W
                at UCLA Toss-up
                (20) Boston College Toss-up
                (4) USC Awful, awful L
                Navy W
                Air Force W
                Duke W
                at Stanford W

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                  I'd say 8-4 with some luck, or 7-5/6-6. It all comes down to the UCLA, GT and MSU games.

Georgia Tech Toss-up, but I'm siding with a W
                  (24) Penn State L
                  (8) Michigan L
                  Michigan State W
                  at Purdue W
                  at UCLA Toss-up
                  (20) Boston College Toss-up
                  (4) USC Awful, awful L
                  Navy W
                  Air Force W
                  Duke W
                  at Stanford W
                  Just wondering something. Are those rankings at the end of this season because I think all those teams will be ranked higher. Is it your ranking or the end of season one?

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Just wondering something. Are those rankings at the end of this season because I think all those teams will be ranked higher. Is it your ranking or the end of season one?
                    Just what I got off of Yahoo sports. I believe it's end of season. I honestly have no idea.

Comment

UM

Miami Hurricanes

Marshall= (W)
                      Oklahoma= (W/L) close game no matter what anybody says.
                      FIU= (W) i wonder if there will be another brawl it is at the OB again. by this game we will be in the top 25
                      Tex A&M= (W) but very close game.
                      Duke= (W) if we dont have a bunch of suspended players it will be a easy win.
                      North Carolina= (W) easy win like the duke game.
                      Georgia Tech= (W) not an easy win but were at home we have the advantage this year.
                      Florida State= (W/L) u wont believe this but i think by the time these two play each other they will be in the top 20-10. i think it will go any way both teams are stacked with talent.
                      NC State= (W) we will win by 2 TD's
                      Virginia= (W) last year was big time ******** we will win hands down
                      VT= (W/L) i have some kind of feeling by this point in the season we would probably show the world that we deserve respect again.
                      Boston college= (W) we win by a TD or FG.

best case: 12-0 regular season the acc title might give the little edge to play in the NC
                      worst case: 8-4 regular season bowl game win or loss
                      in between: 10-2 or 9-3

no will agree with me but FSU and Miami will have their comeback this year.

Go Canes

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

9-3

Sep 1 - Montana State (Win)
                        Sep 8 - Fresno State (Win)
                        Sep 15 - Louisiana-Monroe (Win)
                        Sep 20 - @ Miami (Loss)
                        Sep 29 - Baylor (Win)
                        Oct 6 - Oklahoma State (Win)
                        Oct 13 - @ Texas Tech (L)
                        Oct 20 - @ Nebraska (L)
                        Oct 27 - Kansas (Win)
                        Nov 3 - @ Oklahoma (Win)
                        Nov 10 - @ Missouri (Win)
                        Nov 23 - Texas (Win... I only say this because it's in College Station)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

The Wisconsin Badgers, going 11-1 with their only loss to Michigan.

Comment

My beloved school is Arizona State. With Dennis Erickson, things are looking up and the team is flying a little under the radar this season for a change, unlike the last two where ASU was ranked in the preseason only to end up with a mediocre season. The schedule is very workable -

09/01 San Jose St 10:00 PM
                            09/08 Colorado 10:15 PM
                            09/15 SDSU 10:00 PM
                            09/22 Oregon St 9:00 PM
                            09/29 at Stanford 10:00 PM
                            10/06 at Wash St TBD
                            10/13 Washington TBD
                            10/27 California 10:00 PM
                            11/03 at Oregon 3:30 PM
                            11/10 at UCLA TBD
                            11/22 USC 8:00 PM
                            12/01 Arizona 8:00 PM

The non conference schedule is easy, three home games vs. teams ASU is clearly better than.

In the Pac 10, ASU has USC, California and Oregon State at home, and UCLA and Oregon on the road, with a tricky game at Washington State. I think this schedule is favorable enough to have a 6-3 or 5-4 conference record, which would put ASU at 9-3 or 8-4 overall. It really all depends on how Rudy Carpenter rebounds from his sophomore slump and if any recievers step up. Ryan Torain should help him out (1200+ yard rusher in 06) and ASU's defense is average, not exactly good, but not too bad either.
                            aka KGB Chicken

Comment

I love Miami but Geomar's list is exactly what i would have had, and WVU will be 12 - 0, so i ll do Mizzou, which is my school...

Illinois - close, high scoring game, cant wait to watch this one. W

Ole Miss - close game again, i have a gut feeling we ll lose bc its at Ole Miss. But W

Western Michigan - Win

Illinois State - Win

Nebraska - Another game im looking forward too, this game makes the season. Win and hopefully the Big 12 north

Oklahoma - Loss, i dont think we have a chance

Texas Tech - Should be fun to watch with it getting into the 40's. W

Iowa St. - We got screwed last year, wont happen again. W

Colorado - Close bc its at CU but it shouldnt be too bad. W

Texas A&M - Another game im looking forward to seeing, its at home but so it could go either way but i dont want to set my expectations too high. L

K State - Close game but we should pull it out. W

Kansas - Win, No doubts

As i look at this 11-1 is possible but unlikely bc of our young defense, 10-2 or 9-3, and hopefully the big 12 north.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                With that badass schedule I could see it. Louisville may have something to say about that along with Rutgers.

ul is at home at night; we dont lose home night games

the rugters game was close, BUT they have never faced pat white; i think rugters comes back down to earth this year

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information