X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallet & Marve

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
      Mallett. Kid will have a bigger arm than Russell before he's done.
      Haha, homer much?
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigers60 View Post
        Mallett is not that good he is a okay quarterback but the only reason he started is because he is 6'6. He cost Texas High state two years in a row I won't count one year becasue he was thrown into the fire. He is not even happy at Michigan right now so I am not sure whats going to happen with him.

Is he like "transfering" unhappy, or what?
        How do you know?

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Is he like "transfering" unhappy, or what?
          How do you know?
          I went to Texas High and played football with him right now I think he is just really home sick.
          Last edited by Tigers60; 03-31-2007, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Well I think he has the perfect situation there

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Yeah I do to he is a good quarterback but he is not great I hope I get to sack him one of these days.

Comment

How do you know he is home sick? You are obviously not good friends with him because if you were you would be sucking his dick most likely and proclaiming him the greatest thing ever. I doubt you have any idea what your talking about.

Comment

How do you know he is home sick? You are obviously not good friends with him because if you were you would be sucking his dick most likely and proclaiming him the greatest thing ever. I doubt you have any idea what your talking about.
                  Well see first what I do is get my cell phone out and call him then we talk and tell each other stuff thats how I know he is home sick. Second just because were friends does not mean I would be his biggest fan the guy coast me two state rings. So think twice before you post because I doubt you have any idea.

Comment

Well see first what I do is get my cell phone out and call him then we talk and tell each other stuff thats how I know he is home sick. Second just because were friends does not mean I would be his biggest fan the guy coast me two state rings. So think twice before you post because I doubt you have any idea.
                    If he's really your friend you wouldn't blame him for losses in a team game like football. You probably F'ed up more times than he ever thought about, and no you'll never get to sack him cause you're probably the 4th string LB that weighs 150 pounds, and never plays. How's that sound?
                    Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

If he's really your friend you wouldn't blame him for losses in a team game like football. You probably F'ed up more times than he ever thought about, and no you'll never get to sack him cause you're probably the 4th string LB that weighs 150 pounds, and never plays. How's that sound?
                      *Yawn* Yeah you don't blame the one guy in a loss but when you throw a critical interception two years in a row you get the blame from me. I never told him to his face that he is the reason why we lost because he blames himself so why kick a guy when he is down thats not being a friend. Now about me you really have no idea what your talking about. I am not going to take shots at a guy on the internet thats just dumb.

Comment

Ryan Mallet?pssshhh I know Mark Sanchez. :)
                        Last edited by elway777; 03-31-2007, 03:58 PM.

Comment

*Yawn* Yeah you don't blame the one guy in a loss but when you throw a critical interception two years in a row you get the blame from me. I never told him to his face that he is the reason why we lost because he blames himself so why kick a guy when he is down thats not being a friend. Now about me you really have no idea what your talking about. I am not going to take shots at a guy on the internet thats just dumb.
                          Yep, hes not that good.. .He probably only carried your team(assuming you even play on the team) to the playoffs. I mean he was only voted the best player in the best football state in America...

Just wondering, but is Texas High 5/4/3/2 or what? I can't find them in the playoffs. Or are they not UIL?
                          Last edited by snuff; 03-31-2007, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Wow Tigers that may be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. You don't go that far in the playoffs without him period. Sorry he couldn't carry you all the way to the ring. I mean you sound really tough saying all this on an online forum, so im sure you were just aas important as Mallett to the team, so maybe you should have made another play...

Comment

Yep, hes not that good.. .He probably only carried your team(assuming you even play on the team) to the playoffs. I mean he was only voted the best player in the best football state in America...

Just wondering, but is Texas High 5/4/3/2 or what? I can't find them in the playoffs. Or are they not UIL?
                              Yeah he carried us to the playoffs yeah right.

We are 4A.

Wow Tigers that may be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. You don't go that far in the playoffs without him period. Sorry he couldn't carry you all the way to the ring. I mean you sound really tough saying all this on an online forum, so im sure you were just aas important as Mallett to the team, so maybe you should have made another play...
                              Yeah right thats why we won the State title in 2004 with out him on the team then we have made the playoffs every year since. We are known for our fast defense and good run/pass game. He the only reason I blame Mallett is because he throws INT to end the ball game twice in a year.

Comment

I am not saying Mallett is a bad quarterback he is not he is quite good but he is not some great quarterback he has many flaws.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information