No announcement yet.

Prediction for next years National Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although I hate USC they'll win it hands down.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Auburn vs. USC

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Cal fans - what is Jahvid Best like as a running back? how does he compare to Lynch and Forsett? Surely Forsett will be the starter next year
        Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Trogans top Longhorns.

Comment

Originally posted by dcrls
            Originally posted by FloridaFootball
            Notre Dame Vs. Micigan

Clausen Vs. Mallett in their true freshman seasons.

dude, michigan's starting QB is chad henne going into this year. Chad's not gonna let some 5star QB come in and take his job, no matter how good mallet may be
            It was a joke man

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
              Cal fans - what is Jahvid Best like as a running back? how does he compare to Lynch and Forsett? Surely Forsett will be the starter next year
              Best is a monster. He is faster than lynch. Much faster. He is the current record holder for the 100 and 200 in track. Needs to work on stiff arm but has some insane jukes.

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                Louisville i think will beat WV again unless Pat White develops into more of a passer like Troy Smith did.... he can still be a running QB but i think he will need to do a better job of keeping the defense in check with a good pass game as well if they want to go undefeated

pat white is a good passer right now IMO from what I've seen/heard from analysts but they just never pass in the system they are in because why pass when slaton and white can run for like 300+ yards a game...if anything WV's downfall will be its defense(like this year) or the ability of the WRs should they choose to pass

but WV will win the Big East and go undefeated heading into the NC :D

Comment

USC Trojans all the way. It doesnt matter who they play cause SC will win it all

Comment

LSU 28
                    Michigan 20

Comment

WVU vs LSU

Comment

USC vs LSU

Comment

I got my money on USC- WVU

Michigan wont go for sure. U know why. Lloyd Carr can't beat Jim Tressel anywhere. Sry Michigan fans.

OSU will once again beat Mich and spoil their chances for the title game!

Comment

I am not sure about the opponet but USC will be in it. I think it is either Texas or Michigan though, wont matter cause USC will win! :D

Go Trojans!

Comment

Wisconsin/ Florida

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

RUTGERS!- seriously they could go undefeated if they beat Louisville at Louisville

^^Sig From Nvot9
                                J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information