• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smittyjs
    Originally posted by dcrls
    Originally posted by FloridaFootball
    Notre Dame Vs. Micigan

Clausen Vs. Mallett in their true freshman seasons.

dude, michigan's starting QB is chad henne going into this year. Chad's not gonna let some 5star QB come in and take his job, no matter how good mallet may be
    It was a joke man
    it better have been, if he was serious, their might've been some serious issues. who's this mallet kid?

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
    They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
    The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman
      RUTGERS!- seriously they could go undefeated if they beat Louisville at Louisville
      NO!, seriously they won't.

Lionsmack

They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.

Comment

Notre Dame Vs. Micigan

dude, michigan's starting QB is chad henne going into this year. Chad's not gonna let some 5star QB come in and take his job, no matter how good mallet may be
        It was a joke man
        it better have been, if he was serious, their might've been some serious issues. who's this mallet kid?
        you live in Mich and you don't know who Mallett is??

wow...

nah jk man, just look him up he's a 6-7 QB from Texas with a strong arm that committ to Mich and is already enrolled. Considered the second best QB in this class.

Comment

Florida vs USC

Comment

USC
            LSU
            Michigan
            Texas

im going to throw those 4 names out because they are the most likely i see in the NC game, hard to tell how it ends up....

but id have to go against my team and say

michigan

vs

usc

hard to see michigan losing a game, or usc in the reg season...texas could sneak past but have tougher games along the way

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I could easily see Michigan loosing a few game, but what do I know I just watch the games.

Comment

i have a hunch someone will knock off Michigan, maybe its because they have struggled against Ohio State for the last several years or what it is but just a feeling.

i dont know why people are throwing LSU out there though since Jamarcus Russell isnt returning. The rest of the team might be solid but can they really go all the way with their new QB?
                Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                  i have a hunch someone will knock off Michigan, maybe its because they have struggled against Ohio State for the last several years or what it is but just a feeling.

i dont know why people are throwing LSU out there though since Jamarcus Russell isnt returning. The rest of the team might be solid but can they really go all the way with their new QB?
                  they might be better with whoever takes over, and believe me they have plenty of options at qb

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

How bout USC and Florida.....

USC will most likely be the pre season number 1 with Booty back, and turner and baker at tackle, also the signings of Marc Tyler, Chris Galippo, Joe McKnight and of course the #1 player in the country who will prolly start as a true freshmen in EVERSON GRIFFEN (FREAK!)... but u cant forget about this yeard national champs, they lose a couple players nothin much and they wont skip a beat. They have Tebow, Percy Harvin, Wynn is back and they have Caldwell, they will be very tough

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014
                      How bout USC and Florida.....

USC will most likely be the pre season number 1 with Booty back, and turner and baker at tackle, also the signings of Marc Tyler, Chris Galippo, Joe McKnight and of course the #1 player in the country who will prolly start as a true freshmen in EVERSON GRIFFEN (FREAK!)... but u cant forget about this yeard national champs, they lose a couple players nothin much and they wont skip a beat. They have Tebow, Percy Harvin, Wynn is back and they have Caldwell, they will be very tough
                      Umn Deshawn Wynn is not back he was a senior.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014
                        but u cant forget about this yeard national champs, they lose a couple players nothin much and they wont skip a beat. They have Tebow, Percy Harvin, Wynn is back and they have Caldwell, they will be very tough
                        A "couple" players? They lost 15 out of 22 starters. That said though, the cupboard is hardly bare as they've brought in top 2 classes the last 2 years. It will be hard to run through the SEC again though with 15 new starters.

Comment

LSU vs. USC

Comment

Miami vs USC

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
                              Notre Dame Vs. Micigan

It was a joke man
                              you live in Mich and you don't know who Mallett is??

wow...

nah jk man, just look him up he's a 6-7 QB from Texas with a strong arm that committ to Mich and is already enrolled. Considered the second best QB in this class.
                              sweet, i've heard of him before but i dont follow recruiting that much.

Lionsmack

Comment

While I'd love to choose California, that defense lost way too much for them to be considered any kind of favorite for anything be 2nd place in the Pac-10. The remaining defensive players certainly have potential, but Mbakogu is going to have to step up majorly, as will the linebacker corps (let's hope Desmond's younger brother can mimick him). It helps that Mixon is coming back (I believe), but that secondary is going to be a bit exposed.

As for the offense, it is going to be explosive. Best, Vereen, and Forsett are going to combine to absolutely slash up Pac 10 defenses, and Jackson could very well have a Heisman year, as long as Longshore can put in another good year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information