Prediction for next years National Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
    While I'd love to choose California, that defense lost way too much for them to be considered any kind of favorite for anything be 2nd place in the Pac-10. The remaining defensive players certainly have potential, but Mbakogu is going to have to step up majorly, as will the linebacker corps (let's hope Desmond's younger brother can mimick him). It helps that Mixon is coming back (I believe), but that secondary is going to be a bit exposed.

As for the offense, it is going to be explosive. Best, Vereen, and Forsett are going to combine to absolutely slash up Pac 10 defenses, and Jackson could very well have a Heisman year, as long as Longshore can put in another good year.
    Dont forget DeCoud, the most ferocious hitter in the Pac-10 is back and Syd will be def better after gettin abused his freshman year. Vereen may just play both ways as a CB also and follett will pick up the slack at LB.

Comment

Texas v. WVU
      USC v. WVU
      Florida v. WVU

WVU in it.

Returning:
      Pat White, QB
      Steve Slaton, RB
      Darius Reynard, WR.KR
      Dorrell Jalloh, WR
      Antonio Lewis, DB
      Vaughn Rivers, DB
      Keilen Dykes, NT
      Bobby hathway, LB
      pat Lieberg, DE
      Marc Margo, LB
      Ridwan mailk, DB
      Owen Scmitt, FB
      Larry Williams, DB
      Dwayne Thompson, WR
      reed williams
      MOST of THERE o-line

They will have the offensive numbers, and last years defense was susceptible to big plays, but with 8 starters comming back, and 6 other players seeing time in at least 10 games their defense will be much better than its mid 60's national ranking.

If they can even have a top 3 defense, run the spread offense with even 4-8 more throws a game damnnnnn watch out

WVU got it next year

Comment

Charles Rogers v. The world

Winner: Charles Rogers

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education
          Texas v. WVU
          USC v. WVU
          Florida v. WVU

WVU in it.

Returning:
          Pat White, QB
          Steve Slaton, RB
          Darius Reynard, WR.KR
          Dorrell Jalloh, WR
          Antonio Lewis, DB
          Vaughn Rivers, DB
          Keilen Dykes, NT
          Bobby hathway, LB
          pat Lieberg, DE
          Marc Margo, LB
          Ridwan mailk, DB
          Owen Scmitt, FB
          Larry Williams, DB
          Dwayne Thompson, WR
          reed williams
          MOST of THERE o-line

They will have the offensive numbers, and last years defense was susceptible to big plays, but with 8 starters comming back, and 6 other players seeing time in at least 10 games their defense will be much better than its mid 60's national ranking.

If they can even have a top 3 defense, run the spread offense with even 4-8 more throws a game damnnnnn watch out

WVU got it next year
          i agree that WVU will be in the 'ship...but a top 3 defense is a little far fetched for them IMO...i think if they just improve to top 30-40 then they will be alright because their offense is prolly the best in the country at the moment IMO

Comment

getting back on topic, i dont think everyone should just be listing the most talented teams, teams that have the easiest schedule and who are the best in the conference will most likely make it...

Texas is going to beat Oklahoma again, and with mccoy, sweed, and charles it be very hard for us to lose in conference...but there are upsets

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

woop i meant top 30 LOLLLLL my bad no way they have top threee or they would win it easily and be on of the top 10 teams ever

Comment

Wisconsin can go undefeated, but their strength of schedule may be iffy

^^Sig From Nvot9
                J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Texas and Louisville

I think USC will be upset by a Pac-10 team (Arizona State or Oregon) so not them, which seems to be a pretty popular pick.

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

oregon? you got to be kidding...they cant even figure out who their QB is
                    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

If anyone, it's ucla that has the best chance to upset usc.

Comment

or cal.

Comment

i'd say Cal has the best chance if anyone...UCLA will get blown out again next year...they lost some key players on defense and USC will be mad after this past year and run the score up on them. my prediction is USC sticks it to them and Karl Dorrell is fired afterwards
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RickNJ83
                            Wow sweetness that was a moronic statement.
                            Ok... :?

Notre Dame SHOULDN'T make a bowl next season, there that better? :roll:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                              i'd say Cal has the best chance if anyone...UCLA will get blown out again next year...they lost some key players on defense and USC will be mad after this past year and run the score up on them. my prediction is USC sticks it to them and Karl Dorrell is fired afterwards
                              lost some key players but bolstered their staff. I wouldn't be surprised if their defense was even better this year.

Comment

Miami vs FIU 8)

Miami vs someone regardless

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information