Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Live

College Football Live premiers today at 2:30 central/3:30 eastern on ESPN

anybody excited? It's the "official" start to the college football season according to ESPN

Personally, I hope it's very similar to the way they presented Gameday

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    College Football Live premiers today at 2:30 central/3:30 eastern on ESPN

anybody excited? It's the "official" start to the college football season according to ESPN

Personally, I hope it's very similar to the way they presented Gameday
    Who is going to be preseason #1? Whoever it is, it will be a lovefest of them with an ND bj or two thrown in.

Comment

USC has to be #1 IMO

so we can look forward to a lot of talk about the ND-USC game

Comment

Looks they have the preseason rankings out on espn.com Usc indeed is number one.

Comment

Yes! Ray Rice is in the studio today. So I basically think they'll look back at 2007 and then talk about USC, ND and Rutgers.

I will watch this though, I can't wait for College Football.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Pete Carrol and Les Miles will be on today

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Mark May has been waiting for this moment for a long time. Now he gets to ride USC's nutsack again, just like he did in 05.

Comment

I think Florida should be the number one team in the nation. Replacing Leak with a more versatile quarterback, the Gators should repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by mil_brew_fan View Post
                  I think Florida should be the number one team in the nation. Replacing Leak with a more versatile quarterback, the Gators should repeat.

They lost their entire defense. No way should they be #1. .

Comment

Originally posted by mil_brew_fan View Post

I hope you are being sarcastic, they lost a lot of defensive starters. The SEC is too tough to have an unexperienced defense

Comment

The season will be here soon. I can't wait.

Comment

I am actually pissed that NCAA 08 has come out and college football live debuted...I want the season to start this weekend, I can't wait 2 more months

I just got home from work...did I miss anything in the first 5 mins? lol

Comment

The only problem I'll have with this show will be the fact that they'll on be on USC for National Champs and it'll get old quick

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            The only problem I'll have with this show will be the fact that they'll on be on USC for National Champs and it'll get old quick
                            They will, but they are the top team in the nation

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              yea but they get on one team early every year, after like a week it's pretty easy to ignore...but since the show is starting so early you may be right

Lee made a really good point about Ray Rice...if he has a really good year again and Rutgers does really well again, he can lock up the East as far as voting for the Heisman goes pretty much...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information