• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football Is Back=)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      yea but they get on one team early every year, after like a week it's pretty easy to ignore...but since the show is starting so early you may be right

Lee made a really good point about Ray Rice...if he has a really good year again and Rutgers does really well again, he can lock up the East as far as voting for the Heisman goes pretty much...
      If WVU goes undefeated through the big east slaton or white will snatch up some of those votes

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Its too bad they don't have a good enough defense to go undefeated. Someone's bound to outscore them.

Anyway, ESPN shows like this are usually full of popular team bias so that fans of said teams will watch (Notre Dame, for example).

Comment

Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
          If WVU goes undefeated through the big east slaton or white will snatch up some of those votes
          Right, I just meant that if Rutgers has that good year, not WVU, that Rice would be in the driver's seat easily...I want WVU to run the table because I love Slaton and White, but they would be then competing with eachother for votes, which could hurt them in the end...

Comment

I really like Rice as a running back and I think that he will have a good year, but not nearly as good as last year. Brian Leonard was the heart and soul of Rutgers and he will be sorely missed. Rice will now have to carry the load of the offense on his own shoulders and not have the nice combo that Rutgers was able to utilize with Leonard and Rice.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Instead of watching it, I did something far more productive: slept.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I think Rutgers will be in 3rd place in the big east this year and barely be top 25, but 2008 theyre gonna dominate the big east if Rice stays

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  I think Rutgers will be in 3rd place in the big east this year and barely be top 25, but 2008 theyre gonna dominate the big east if Rice stays
                  I think they can contend for 2nd place with Louisville but nobody in that conference will touch West Virginia.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

As much as I like the personnel on Louisville, it is really hard for college players to do well under a first-year head coach learning a new scheme. I still see Louisville having a good season, but they will be behind WVU, Rutgers, and possibly the darkhorse South Florida.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if South Florida won the Big East. They've got one hell of a defense.

I'm not as high on WVU as a lot of people, either. Sure they can run the ball better than just about anyone, but can they stop a good offense? My gut says no, they can't.

Comment

Not really that excited. Gameday is more than enough. It's not like a care a bit at all about any other teams anyways. Only one college team intrigues me, if they have a show about them I might watch. CFB for me is nothing like the NFL where all the teams are interesting.

Comment

Im thinking about following college ball more, i consider myself a casual fan, have a few teams i like and know some names. Unlike the NFL where im a devoted fan and NFL live is the best show on ESPN. around the horn and 1st ten when Woody and Skip where on it togethere was good, still is but not as good as before.

Yeah the only team i like is the U, i go to Temple, but they have won 1 game in like 2 years.

Comment

Skip Bayless is probably the biggest tool in the world. By far the worst person on ESPN. I think PTI is the best thing they've got. Baseball Tonight used to be great when they had Gammons and Harold Reynolds, etc., but it sucks bad now that they don't even say one insightful thing the whole show. Hopefully CFB live can be as good as NFL live, PTI, and Around the Horn.

Comment

PTI is good hopefully they do make CBF good, what time does it come on

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                                PTI is good hopefully they do make CBF good, what time does it come on
                                330 EST....

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information