No announcement yet.

College Football Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intriguing from what I saw. Corso picked LSU as the top team in the country and Tim Tebow as the most important player. Uh, don't see either one (but I do think LSU is #2/#3).

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Intriguing from what I saw. Corso picked LSU as the top team in the country and Tim Tebow as the most important player. Uh, don't see either one (but I do think LSU is #2/#3).
      Who do you think fits both catergories????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I think #1 is WV well atleast on the O side, LSU is pretty good #2, so where would that put the Longhorn, Michigan, and USC all of exceptional Qbs, and teams.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          Who do you think fits both catergories????
          I like USC as the #1 team (me and everybody else). For most important player, a lot of players fit the bill. Obviously I'm biased and one of the guys would be Mike Hart. He makes Michigan go, but then again he's got a lot around him.

Ray Rice from Rutgers would definitely be high up there. As most important to his team I think him, Colt Brennan and maybe Brian Brohm could make cases, thouh the backup at UL is good too. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            I think #1 is WV well atleast on the O side, LSU is pretty good #2, so where would that put the Longhorn, Michigan, and USC all of exceptional Qbs, and teams.
            On O I still like USC. They're unproven, yes, but there's a ton of talent there. I really hate putting WVU at #1 because their defense is a joke.

My top 5

1. USC
            2. LSU
            3. Michigan
            4. Texas
            5. WVU

Comment

I think most important is Patrick White or Steve Slaton.

Comment

I think most important is Patrick White or Steve Slaton.
                Why do you say that?

Comment

Both of those guys are their Offense, i dont think they could do good with out White. Even though their D is a joke. Colt B. now that i think about is more important for Hawaii, without him Hawaii has no chance, but they play no really good teams.

Comment

Both of those guys are their Offense, i dont think they could do good with out White. Even though their D is a joke. Colt B. now that i think about is more important for Hawaii, without him Hawaii has no chance, but they play no really good teams.
                    I think they would do just fine without White. The system tailors to his strengths and covers up the fact that he's a very mediocre passer. They have a lot of depth at QB. They also have a lot of depth at RB. But hey that's your opinion it's cool.

Comment

nah i dont know jack shitzz about CF, im trying to find out more, not a big fan but im trying to get more into it

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        I think they would do just fine without White. The system tailors to his strengths and covers up the fact that he's a very mediocre passer. They have a lot of depth at QB. They also have a lot of depth at RB. But hey that's your opinion it's cool.
                        wvu fan, and yes rodriguez does tailor the offense to his qb; when white was injured we threw more (rugters game); we have a decent backup qb in jarrett brown, and at rb we have devine; so i would say its neither of them (slaton/white)

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I think Texas could run the table, but I'll say USC
                          And Brennan as most important

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Skip Bayless is probably the biggest tool in the world. By far the worst person on ESPN. I think PTI is the best thing they've got.
                            You can say that again.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                              wvu fan, and yes rodriguez does tailor the offense to his qb; when white was injured we threw more (rugters game); we have a decent backup qb in jarrett brown, and at rb we have devine; so i would say its neither of them (slaton/white)
                              Adam Bednarik can play too. He was a stud at one of our rival HS.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                                I think Texas could run the table, but I'll say USC
                                And Brennan as most important
                                I agree Texas can run the table, but I think USC has the most talent. For all the **** Les Miles said about USC's schedule, I think they ranked it the #2 schedule in the country on Live.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information