No announcement yet.

College Football Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about the double post, can't figure out how to delete it.
    Last edited by constant cough; 07-24-2007, 10:22 AM.

Comment

I think they ranked it the #2 schedule in the country on Live.
      I know that made me laugh. I don't know I'm just not seeing it. Maybe somebody can point out to me what's so tough about it. And please don't tell me Notre Dame and Nebraska.

Idaho
      @ Nebraska
      Washington State
      @Washington
      Stanford
      Arizona
      @ Notre Dame
      @ Oregon
      Oregon State
      @ California
      @ Arizona State
      UCLA

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
        I know that made me laugh.
        Why? It's a pretty tough schedule. @ Nebraska, @ ND and @ Oregon in back to back weeks. I know ND isn't going to be great this year but rivalry games are always tough. Oregon State beat USC last year, @ Cal and home vs. UCLA are tough games too.

Comment

Why? It's a pretty tough schedule. @ Nebraska, @ ND and @ Oregon in back to back weeks.
          That's not tough, Nebraska is improved but still no where near USC didn't the trojans drill them last year? Notre Dame is worse than the overrated team they had last year. And Oregon is another run of the mill Pac 10 team.

Hardly what I would consider the 2nd toughest schedule in the country. Are any of those 3 teams even ranked top 15?

ESPN lives to hype the trojans this is nothing new.
          Last edited by constant cough; 07-24-2007, 10:29 AM.

Comment

That's not tough, Nebraska is improved but still no where near USC didn't the trojans drill them last year? Notre Dame is worse than the overrated team they had last year. And Oregon is another run of the mill Pac 10 team.

Hardly what I would consider the 2nd toughest schedule in the country. Are any of those 3 teams even ranked top 15?
            Nebraska may be in the 17-20 range I think. Cal will be very good, UCLA is good. Do I think it's the #2 schedule? No. The again, I never see how ND's SOS is ranked so high. But USC plays a good schedule.

Comment

I got my oney on Va Tech this year. If they can keep the ball moving and dont have to have Glennon throw alot, then they could be DOMINANT! I would say one of the best defenses in the Country, and a GREAT running game. Like I said I have all the faith in the defense and in Brandon Ore, but limit Sean Glennon to how many times he throws and they could be oney. Key the LSU game this year!!!! Gonna be sick!!!!

Comment

USC also dominated an Arkansas team that finished second in the SEC. And as much as people want to criticize Oregon, they did contend and beat (sort of) the Big 12 champion Oklahoma.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

USC also dominated an Arkansas team that finished second in the SEC. And as much as people want to criticize Oregon, they did contend and beat (sort of) the Big 12 champion Oklahoma.
                  Dominated them the first game of the season when they were breaking in a new offensive and when McFadden had a broken toe.

Comment

Dominated them the first game of the season when they were breaking in a new offensive and when McFadden had a broken toe.
                    Except every SEC fan ripped the PAC-10 for Cal losing the first game of the season to Tennessee, so I don't see a problem in doing the same with Arkansas. =D

Comment

Arkansas 14, USC 50
                      Auburn 40, Washington State 14
                      LSU 45, Arizona 3
                      Tennessee 35, Cal 18

Comment

Arkansas 14, USC 50
                        Auburn 40, Washington State 14
                        LSU 45, Arizona 3
                        Tennessee 35, Cal 18
                        I'll agree with you that Auburn and LSU were much better than Arizona and WSU, but Arizona finished 6-6 and WSU below .500. All I'm saying is that if people are going to say that USC win against Arkansas was because of it being the first game of the year, the same has to be said for Tennessee and Cal.

Comment

Turtle all you did just now is prove that it is the Pac-1 nothing more, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 504 to ATL View Post
                            Turtle all you did just now is prove that it is the Pac-1 nothing more, lol.
                            Until Cal beats Tennessee this year and then it will be the Pac-2

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information