Clear All

• Goodbye Broussard

He left the team

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle...DB_OEM_ID=5200

Sig by Me

wow and at one point, i picked him as a late 1st rounder, early 2nd

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Sounds like a very intelligent decision by the guy.

Was he going to get playing time this year? Might as well focus on his degree and move on with his life if he didn't want a future in football.

Good for him.. I remember him from the '03 class (it was the '03 class right?) he was pretty highly ranked if I recall correctly.

I don't quite understand the sarcastic thread title, but whatever.

Comment

Doesnt he rap?

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

He was gonna get some play time, just not as much as he wanted I'm sure. Keiland Williams, Richard Murphy and probably Jacob Hester were higher on the depth chart.

He was the most experienced back LSU had (outside of maybe Jacob Hester), but ever since he hurt his knee he hasn't been the same. He and Miles have had their issues but I thought they had them worked out for sure.

Comment

Well, He meant a lot to the team and was sure to see most of the carries come his way. But, better to have him off the team than have a vital player with no heart. More time for Keiland Williams to thrash defenses left and right.

Comment

First Xavier Carter, now him. Hmm...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                First Xavier Carter, now him. Hmm...
                What's the correlation between those two other than that they both left the team?

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  What's the correlation between those two other than that they both left the team?
                  Nothing, you said it. It's just interesting to see 2 top recruits leave early to focus on other things.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Can't blame them. I wouldn't want to play football for Les Miles either.

Comment

Xavier Carter's future was in track. The reason he left was because he's making huge amounts of $$$$.

Alley's not the same. It was doubtful he'd get much playing time behind Keiland/Richard Murphy/Hester/Charles Scott. I'm guessing he's pursueing his rap career.

rainbeaukid

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        Well, He meant a lot to the team and was sure to see most of the carries come his way. But, better to have him off the team than have a vital player with no heart. More time for Keiland Williams to thrash defenses left and right.
                        He was sure to see most of the carries come his way? Not a chance. He prob wouldnt have even had 100 total carries all year. Keiland, Murphy, Hester, Scott and Trindon Holliday would have all had tons more carries than him.

By the way, he meant nothing to the team. He had no passion for the past 2 years and without passion you affect your teammates in a negative way. This helps the team, no doubt about it.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information