Big 10 looking to add a new team???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 10 looking to add a new team???

Corso mentioned this on the first episode of College Football Live, as an intriguing story line for the year. This way they would have 12 teams and a championship game. Corso mentioned Mizzou being a possibility. I was wondering if anyone else had knowledge of this or just everyones opinions/speculation.

I hope Mizzou doesnt move, i go there and enjoy watching Big12 teams not a fan of the Big10 teams, but i guess it would be fun playing tOSU and Michigan instead of Oklahoma and Nebraska

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
    Corso mentioned this on the first episode of College Football Live, as an intriguing story line for the year. This way they would have 12 teams and a championship game. Corso mentioned Mizzou being a possibility. I was wondering if anyone else had knowledge of this or just everyones opinions/speculation.

I hope Mizzou doesnt move, i go there and enjoy watching Big12 teams not a fan of the Big10 teams, but i guess it would be fun playing tOSU and Michigan instead of Oklahoma and Nebraska
    Wouldn't mind Mizzou or pretty much any half decent team for the Big 10. We need a title game to play later on in the year. Obviously ND is too high and mighty to even think of GASP! joining a conference which is too bad because they'd be a nice addition to the league. But we need another team.

Comment

ND would make perfect sense, i forgot about them, i usually try to do that on purpose though

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

i would like to see ND in the confrence, then we could own them every year.

Comment

ND would be great to have in the conference, to bad they'd never join it.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Yeah, it would be excellent in the big ten we already play like 5 teams a year.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
              i would like to see ND in the confrence, then we could own them every year.
              I would love to watch it every year as well.

ND is a joke. They will keep scheduling there cupcakes and continue to lose bowl games.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                I would love to watch it every year as well.

ND is a joke. They will keep scheduling there cupcakes and continue to lose bowl games.
                Cupcakes? Pfffffffffffffft the ACC powerhouse Duke Blue Devils say hello ;)

Comment

There is no way that ND would join the Big 11 even though it makes the most sense. The problem with ND is that in every other collegiate sport besides football, they are in the Big East.

In my opinion, incorporate a school that has been successful in a smaller conference and hope that they will grow into a competitor.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Shouldn't ND join the Big East if they move to a conference. They're a Big East basketball school.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

What about West Virginia?
                      The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

I hope Mizzou goes to the big 10. The big 12 then could pick up TCU or Houston who would probably be likely candidates.

Utah and BYU should be let into the Pac-10 so that they would have a championship game too.

Comment

Western or Central Michigan?
                          Theyve both done alrite
                          Ohio?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                            I hope Mizzou goes to the big 10. The big 12 then could pick up TCU or Houston who would probably be likely candidates.

Utah and BYU should be let into the Pac-10 so that they would have a championship game too.
                            We might as well rename the Big 12 the Texas 12 if that happens, lol. That wouldn't be a bad domino effect: Mizzou move to Big 10-Ship. More Texas schools for Big 12-intense rivalry. New powers would form in the mid-majors. I'm not so sure about the Pac-10 idea, as Utah has to prove to be more consistent to move up, especially since Meyer left. Maybe Boise St. will go to the Pac-10 eventually, they have the talent and they're not too far from the Pacific.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              Western or Central Michigan?
                              Theyve both done alrite
                              Ohio?
                              Central Michigan is pretty good, Western Michigan might struggle if their new QB, Hiller, doesn't perform. They kept pace with Cincinatti in their bowl game so they can fight with the bottom-dwellers for sure.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information