Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thorpe Award Watch List

http://mgoblue.com/document_display....ument_id=25043

Really stunned not to see Jack Ikegwuonu on the list.

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post

Thats a pretty big list too

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Either a misprint or......I don't know. That's the only choice.

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
        Either a misprint or......I don't know. That's the only choice.
        Obviously it doesn't mean that he doesn't have a shot to win it. But to shun a guy who's arguably the Big 10's best corner along with Jenkins and King is a little out there.

Comment

I hope Kenny Phillips wins. That guy is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
            I hope Kenny Phillips wins. That guy is amazing.
            He's definitely one of the front-runners, probably the top guy. If Tom Zbikowski wins I may go on a killing spree. He's atrocious in coverage and is essentially a undersized linebacker.

Comment

He's definitely one of the front-runners, probably the top guy. If Tom Zbikowski wins I may go on a killing spree. He's atrocious in coverage and is essentially a undersized linebacker.
              agree (except for the killing spree part)

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

What if he improves and gets like a dozen INT's?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Yeah, only if he moves back to quarterback...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    Then I may restrict my killing spree :) He's certainly going to have a lot of chances at a dozen INTs by helping over the top since Notre Dame's corners are weak.

Comment

Haha, I think you're a raging **** but that was as funny as it gets. NO chance he wins, ND is going to be lucky to get to 7-5 this year. I think Kenny probably wins. Justin won't get many picks, I doubt Jenkins will either.

Comment

Haha, I think you're a raging **** but that was as funny as it gets. NO chance he wins, ND is going to be lucky to get to 7-5 this year. I think Kenny probably wins. Justin won't get many picks, I doubt Jenkins will either.
                        All because I said King was the #3 corner in the Big 10? Good to see you don't take online stuff too personally. King will get 1-2 picks probably because a lot of teams won't throw his way because odds are he'll have his man blanketed well. That and he doesn't have great ball skills. Jenkins and Ikegwuonu are more of a threat as far as ball skills go, but may not have the coverage ability as King. But they are better all-around in terms of coverage and ball skills.

Comment

I don't think he has much of a chance to win it, but for him to not even be on the list is ********.

Comment

All because I said King was the #3 corner in the Big 10? Good to see you don't take online stuff too personally. King will get 1-2 picks probably because a lot of teams won't throw his way because odds are he'll have his man blanketed well. That and he doesn't have great ball skills. Jenkins and Ikegwuonu are more of a threat as far as ball skills go, but may not have the coverage ability as King. But they are better all-around in terms of coverage and ball skills.
                            You didn't say the #3 CB in the Big 10, that wouldn't have annoyed me at all. It's wrong and that's you're opinion so I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Talking about ball skills just killed your reasoning. He played WR as a freshman and made some sick plays. You made him sound like a solid starter rather than a 1st round DP, that's what annoyed me.

I honestly would put the max bet on him being the first CB taken in whatever year he goes if I could get 8-1 or so.

Comment

You didn't say the #3 CB in the Big 10, that wouldn't have annoyed me at all. It's wrong and that's you're opinion so I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Talking about ball skills just killed your reasoning. He played WR as a freshman and made some sick plays. You made him sound like a solid starter rather than a 1st round DP, that's what annoyed me.

I honestly would put the max bet on him being the first CB taken in whatever year he goes if I could get 8-1 or so.
                              I have said numerous times he's the #3 CB in the Big 10, thougb I'll admit I'm really starting to warm up to him more and more. As a corner, he does not have great ball skills. Corners with great ball skills intercept more than one pass per year, receiver experience or not. He was used on a lot of end arounds and stuff like that. That's far different than real receiver routes. I have King slated to go late first round right now for next season. That being said, I assume he will be a all-big 10 first team this year and propel his stock much further. If he stays for his senior year he's a lock to be a top 10.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information