Thorpe Award Watch List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Um, no. Kenny Phillips and Myron Rolle play in the ACC, whereas Taylor Mays plays in the Pac-10. Those are my top 3.
    i don't think taylor mays gets enough INTs to win the award.

Comment

I find it odd that so many people get bent out of shape over the award watch list.

Comment

Terrence Wheatley, Sr., Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
          I find it odd that so many people get bent out of shape over the award watch list.
          Yeah, especially considering this-
          Originally posted by Linked article
          The watch list is determined by analysis of the pre-season All-American teams listed in at least six pre-season college football annual magazines. Four points are awarded for first team, three points for second team, two points for third and one point for fourth teams and honorable mentions. This list is not final and players who have good seasons are added as the season progresses.
          In other words, it's not all that relevant. The fact that Patrick Chung isn't mentioned doesn't really bother me at this point because I know he'll be added to the list during the season while he's asserting himself as one of the nation's premier DB's and being watched closely by NFL personnel. But realistically, there's no way a Duck player is standing at that podium when they announce the winner. So making that list doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
            complete atrocity Jack Ikegwuonu isn't on the list idk maybe it's just me but I don't think unproven players like Rolle and Mays should be on it
            Isn't he in trouble? I remember Ikegwuonu and his brother breaking into an apartment... For an Xbox.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I guarantee you an Iowa State player will win.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
              164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
              50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
              Record: 7-3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                Isn't he in trouble? I remember Ikegwuonu and his brother breaking into an apartment... For an Xbox.
                I think he was acquitted

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information