Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Ellis

Comment

The leading returning sack man is Bruce Davis, and by a pretty wide margin. Why hasn't he even be mentioned at all?
      aka KGB Chicken

Comment

13 sacks isnt a wide margin, and he only weighs 240 its not like he is in there to stop the run, plus he has no where near the talent of Campbell, Gholston, or Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz
          13 sacks isnt a wide margin, and he only weighs 240 its not like he is in there to stop the run, plus he has no where near the talent of Campbell, Gholston, or Jackson
          The closest guy that has been mentioned here is Campbell with 10.5 sacks. That's a decent, 2 game margin. Lawrence Jackson only had 4 sacks the whole season? Am I reading this correctly? And three of them coming in the same game... Davis is probably more of a outside linebacker at the next level, but in college he's extremely productive at DE.
          aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Jackson couldn't get a sack to save his life for most of the season. Him being in a 3-4 didn't really help either.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Calais Campbell. It's not even close at all. Best prospect since JPep. Better than Mario Williams.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                Calais Campbell. It's not even close at all. Best prospect since JPep. Better than Mario Williams.
                Let's wait until we get his official measurements, 40 time, and he plays another season or two before we call him better than Mario Williams. Mario is 6'6" 290, can run the 40 in 4.70 second, has a 41 1/2 vertical jump, and can bench 225 35 times. Granted, I'm not saying Campbell can't reproduce those numbers, but it's going to be damn difficult to.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  Originally posted by etk
                  Let's wait until we get his official measurements, 40 time, and he plays another season or two before we call him better than Mario Williams. Mario is 6'6" 290, can run the 40 in 4.70 second, has a 41 1/2 vertical jump, and can bench 225 35 times. Granted, I'm not saying Campbell can't reproduce those numbers, but it's going to be damn difficult to.
                  Yeah, it's gonna be difficult for him, he's only listed at 265 pounds. Maybe if he comes out next year at the combine he could be 280, but probly not much more. I think he could maybe repeat the 40 and vert, but idk about strength. For all the bad rep Mario's getting right now, he was one hell of a DE prospect, and blew Peppers' numbers at the combine away.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Vernon Gholston is a BEAST

edit-btw can someone help me resize my avatar?

Comment

Some people are over hyping Campbell. I love him, but he isn't on par with Williams or Peppers. Not yet at least.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

No love for Derrick Harvey. He had 3 sacks in the NC game and will explode next year. Gholston looks like hes on some serious roids.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalsPwn
                          No love for Derrick Harvey. He had 3 sacks in the NC game and will explode next year. Gholston looks like hes on some serious roids.
                          I was just about to bring him up, but I didn't want to be stamped a homer. He's not really a physical freak; listed at 260, but looking much less then that. I doubt he will time amazingly, but his speed off the edge is incredible.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                            Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                            Originally posted by etk
                            Yeah, it's gonna be difficult for him, he's only listed at 265 pounds. Maybe if he comes out next year at the combine he could be 280, but probly not much more. I think he could maybe repeat the 40 and vert, but idk about strength. For all the bad rep Mario's getting right now, he was one hell of a DE prospect, and blew Peppers' numbers at the combine away.
                            He's only given bad press because he was picked before everyone's lovah boy; Reggie 3.6 Bush.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

give him another year, he is still young i think he could easily carry about 290, i mean for christ sake he is 6'8

Comment

He came in at 225 so in two years he put on 40 pounds. He could probably get to 280 by next season, and 290 by the draft.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information